Hogsmead (y5)

I continued the days and weeks as normal as possible. I finally learnt to control my morning sickness but a small bump has begun to form however it was still small enough for me to hide with my robes. Dumbledore is also helping me to work on a spell which hides the bump as well as a plan with what to do during Christmas  as the malfoys expected is back.

I feel like there's so much going on. Ginny is the only one I've talked too I'm not ready to tell Harry and the others because I don't think they'd be able to keep it from Draco.

Despite all the craziness we've managed to have a semi normal 5th year at Hogwarts Ginny got a boyfriend and we've been revising fir these exams non stop but to day we finally get a break as we're visiting hogsmead. 

We sat at our own corner in the hogs head waiting fir dean to arrive.

" hey gin" dean called out as he got in from the freezing cold.

"Hi dean " Ginny responded as he squeezed round ginnys side and gave her a kiss.

" I'm going to get more butter beer , does anyone want one ?"  They continued kissing so I just left.

" what would you like?"the bar keeper asked

" uh one butter beer please?" I asked sitting down.

He came back with a nice cold butter beer.

" let me get that ?" A voice echoed from behind , as he put money on the side.

" it's fine i got it" I turned as Draco grabbed a stall and placed it next to me.

" I insist " he said

" I don't want to talk to you right now"

" I just came for a drink" he smirked though his eyes remained darken almost sad.

" can I get another butter beer" he waved down the bar tender, who opened a bottle for him.

"How's revision ? You know I did well on all my OWLs, so I could tutor you if you need it "

" is that why you've come here to talk about my OWLs - because revision going fine if that's what you wanted to know "

" it must be getting lonely now Weasley's gone and gotten herself a boyfriend" he said looking over at them.

" it's not actually deans a good guy and I'm happy for Ginny "

" suuurrre" he said sarcastically as he took another sip.

" why did you come here ? "

" just checking up on my wife "he chuckled slightly

"Bye Draco" I grabbed my drink

"Y/n come on -" I ignored him as I walked off to Harry, Hermione and rons table.

" hey guys " I huffed sitting down.

" is he bothering you?" Harry asked looking at Draco.

" no he's just looking for a reaction "

I sat with them whilst Ron continued to go on and on about Ginny and dean. Eventually we got up to leave so I told Ginny I'm going to grad back cos I was tired.

We trudged through the crunchy snow till a scream pierced through the air from Katie's friend as katie raised off the ground.

The trio ran straight away so I followed avid trued to comfort  the  trkevd as the others ran fir help.

Sorry this weren't as good I'm trying to get the story back on track so it hopefully should get better