One condition (y5)

I woke up from my nightmares and was still on the floor.  I stared out the window for a while then tried  the door to my surprise it opened.  I was taken back for a moment then continued out.

I snuck down the stairs till I heard footsteps and hid in one of the  rooms closest. The footsteps very getting louder as voices began to murmur.

" come on bella convince him to let her go, you know she'll go mad if she has to stay here"

" he makes up his own mind cissy "

"I will not stand for this she is a child"

"She is a traitor don't let her age blind you to that "

"I am not blind ! I see more clearly now than ever. first he's risking Draco life and now he's punishing this poor child"

" watch your mouth the dark lord will have your head for questioning him "

" I'm sorry I'm just tense please just talk to him for me"

The voices began to fade.

I slowly opened the door so I could see if any one was there. The coast was clear so I walked out and travelled to the bottom of the stairs and through the maze of corridors till I reached the library.

I was finally back in my space.

I had a few care free hours before I was interrupted by the quiet voice of a house elf.

" your presence is required by the main fire place "

I tried to brace myself  for whatever may lay ahead. I walked through the desolate halls to the fire place where Draco , narcissa and bellatrix sat looking grey.

" how have you been dear ? " narcissism asked

" why am I here?" I went straight to the point.

" fair enough I'm sure you have you're concerns but  I assure you that you aren't in any trouble"

I took a breath of relief holding my stern look.

"the dark lord has in his graciousness decided to let return to school in order to finish your studies" bellatrix said although Her face still looked gloomy.

" are you serious?" I smiled at narcissa who gleamed back.

" HOWEVER " bellatrix continued ominously.

" you will be joining the slytherin house so draco can keep an eye on you"

" what no you can't do that"

" we discussed it with dumbledore and he has allowed our terms for your return"

" but all my friends are in gryffindor"

" I don't care which just choose quickly because you leave tomorrow or you stay here - your choice?" Bellatrix said impatiently.

" I- I'll go "

" great go pack and you and draco will leave tomorrow morning "
And
Sorry it took so long my phones been broken.