From now on (y6)

"Hey" Draco whispered in my ear from behind me.

It's been a few days since I told him and he hasn't panicked or freaked out at all he just kept his normal calm composure, which kept me calm and relaxed.

"Hey"I smiled back as he kissed my cheek before sitting next to me in the library.

"How are you feeling today?" He said as he pulled out a book.

"I'm actually doing alright" I gave him a soft smile. I felt a strange calmness, which weirdly made me very unsettled - it felt more like  the calm before the storm.

"I've been doing some research-"

"Some ? I'm only just over a month in" I glared at the books he piled up on the desk making smile stretch across his face.

"I just want to be prepared. This book here" he lifted up an old ratty book that was barely held together by its spine.

"Is all about concealment charms which we can use to hide the bump when it's starts to show" he placed in front of me then moved onto the next.

"Then these are just some books on how to have a healthy and safe pregnancy-"

"Again some?"

"They're all important: this is one has breathing exercises etc, this ones food -by the way you need to start eating more fruit, this ones exercises and yoga-"

"Draco you need to take a breath" I laughed.

"Sorry I just don't want to mess anything up" he mumbled as he opened one of his books.

I reached out and grabbed his hand.

"You won't" I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Than-" before he could finish the doors to the library slammed open.

My calmness quickly washed away.... the storm had arrived.

"EVERYONE NEEDS TO GO TO THE GREAT HALL!" Some of the other members of the inquisitorial squad yelled as they rushed in.

"What's going on?"  I asked him in an attempt to remain relaxed.

"I don't know- just listen to them and stay calm stress isn't good for the-"

"NOW!" Someone yelled nearby making me jump.

Draco took my hand and guided me through the crowd till we reached the halls. He stood behind me resting his hands on my shoulder so he could keep me close. I looked across the sea of heads and saw neville, who's stood fairly close to the front, and seamus, who was to my left but further back, and finally Ginny, who was not too far on my right wearing a worried expression.

"Everything is going to be ok" he assured me but it didn't help.

"You don't know that" I whispered back.

I could feel the tension in the room as the students stood in silence waiting for the carrows or even snape to make an appearance.

Suddenly the door opened and out walked snape taking everyone by surprise- then the carrows followed with a limp figure floating behind.

I rocognised him immediately...it was Michael corner - he's a ravenclaw who's apart of dumbledores army.

Draco kept a tight grip on my shoulders.

"They're just trying to get in your head don't let them" he whispered gently in my ear.

Snape took a seat in his chair whilst the carrows took over.