Where's neville? (Y6)

I couldn't sleep the whole night all I could think about is where was neville or was corner alright. I finally got out of bed around 5 am when I finally gave up on any chance of falling sleep.

"Did you get any sleep ?" Ginny mumbled as she climbed out of bed.

"No" I answered morosely.

"Me either"

We got changed and waited in the common room for everyone to wake up, whilst processing everything that happened yesterday.

"Do you think he left Hogwarts ?" She whispered to me.

"Maybe. They've sealed all the secret entrances
So I don't know how he'd do that"

"So not likely"

I didn't answer. Mostly because I didn't like the answer.

The room quickly filled up and by 8 we made our way to the hall completely sleep deprived and emotional on top of my pregnancy hormones.

I took a seat and forced down some eggs into my unsettled stomach then had some porridge.

"He'll try to get in touch soon won't he? I mean he can't have left. He could be.." seamus continued to speculate but I couldn't handle all of tug right now, so I blanked it out.

Out of no where a paper bird gently floated down on to my bowl - I managed to catch it before it sunk in to my porridge.

It unfolded itself in my hand.

Madam pomfrey said that Michael corner will recover fully in the next 2 weeks and be allowed to leave the hospital within the week. Hope you guys are doing alright - be careful
Love
Draco

P.s. what about Lyra/Delphinus if it's a girl or vulpecula/ Cygnus if it's a boy?"

I small smile appeared on my face but it quickly disappeared.

I looked up at Draco who was staring at me waiting for my reaction to the names.

And put on a small smile before shaking my head.

I'm definitely not naming my child vulpecula no question about it.

I fell asleep in my first lesson, which was charms, but only for half the lesson. Flitwick only allowed it because he heard about everything that happened in the hall.

I didn't have any dreams just a deep sleep till I bolted upright after nearly falling out my chair. The noise seemed to stir Ginny as well.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"It's fine I was barely asleep" she lied as she stretched out her arms.

I looked down at my hands wishing I was still asleep so I didn't have to listen to my mind all day telling me I've failed.

"What's wrong?" Ginny asked whilst gently placing her hand on top of mine to stop my fidgeting.

"We've lost gin- nevilles gone, Lunas still being held captive, deans on the run, we haven't heard from Harry and the others in months, and anyone left at Hogwarts are being beaten and brainwashed"