Train (y6)

Ginny returned in the dead of night to find me on the edge of my bed. She told me everything from travelling down the dark tunnels to the scruffy grey beard of aberforth dumbledore.

That was a week ago not much has changed since. I kept everything from Draco although I'm sure he has his suspicions. Things around Hogwarts was fairly calm, which didn't sit well with me. Maybe it was because everyone was scared into line....or it was because we were leaving for the holidays tomorrow.

"You alright?" Draco whispered as he slipped into the space between me and another Gryffindor student.

"Yeah" I whispered back morosely.

"I know things aren't great right now-"

" not great... I don't know how things could get worse" I regretted saying that immediately. I didn't want fate to slam my words back in my face.

"I know but I've got an idea on how to take your mind off things for a little while" He smiled slightly.

" what is your idea ?"

" it's a surprise"

" it always is, why can't you just tell me?"

" where's the fun in that?" He winked causing a small laugh to escape my mouth

"Where am I suppose to meet you ?"

" I'll pick you up from your common room in an hour.. oh and bring a swimming costume"

He said before walking off leaving me in the dark.

"Swimming costume ? Why would I need that?" I turned to Ginny.

"The lake ?" She guessed

" why would he take me there at night - it's still cold"

" who knows maybe the school has a secret pool" she laughed.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised.

I waited outside my common room an hour later as requested with a swimming costume underneath my warm clothes.

"Hey are you ready?" He asked

"For what exactly ?"

"You'll see" he smiled as he grabbed my hand hand pulling me along.

"Just tell me I'm going to see it soon anyways"

"Exactly your going to see it soon so why would I spoil it"

We arrived outside an unknown door. Somewhere I've never explored before. He covered my eyes with his hands before opening the door.

"Voila" he removed his hand revealing the prefects bath.

"Merlins beard"I gasped.

"I read a book and it said swimming can relieve back aches and-" I cut him off with a kiss

"Thank you"

He gave me a smile  before taking my hand.

" come on " he pulled me towards the water.