October date (y6)

"Come on get up y/n" Ginny moaned throwing a pillow at my head.

"Whyyy it's Saturday" I groaned into my pillow.

"You've already missed breakfast and you can't miss your date with drraaacoo"she mocked me whilst making kissing noises.

I threw her pillow back at her hitting her square in the face.

"Where's he taking you anyways?" Ginny sat on the end of my bed fully dressed in quidditch gear.

"I don't know he just said to meet him by the Hogwarts entrance"

"Oooo mysterious- maybe he'll take you to the lake" she joked

" probably where else are we going to go and why are you in quidditch gear?"

"I'm going to practise on the pitch with some of the others don't worry you aren't missing out" she smiled sarcastically.

"You sure I could always cancel" I said hopefully as the nerves already began to take a toll on my stomach.

"You'll be fine - you want this don't you?"

"I don't know I mean he's changed I guess I think I'd prefer it if we weren't already married" I joked half heartedly knowing that there was some truth in that as I stared at the serpent ring in my finger.

" I'm going to head out tell me everything when you get back"she said carefully closing the door behind her.

I got dressed and ready for the date.

Here we go.

I made my way through the current of Hogwarts students to the Hogwarts entrance .inside where it was warm.

I suddenly felt two arms hug me from behind

"Are you ready?" He laughed into my ear.

I turned around smiling.

"Where are we going?"

"Draco !" Pansy's voice rung through the hall.

He slowly turned around keeping a protective arm wrapped round me. I felt him tense up in annoyance.

"What ?" He groaned.

"Where are you going?"

"Y/n and I are going out on a date" he stated bluntly.

She looked slightly taken back but tried not to show it.

" ok..well then - have fun" she tried to brush it off like it didn't matter to her as she walked off.

"We will" he smiled.

We stepped outside into the cold crisp air.

"Where are we going?" I gave into the mystery.

"I was thinking we could go down to the three broomsticks and then I can take you honey dukes as well if you like?"