Shopping (y5)

It's been three days since our trip and the kiss. We didn't speak about it though. To be honest he's barely said anything. He seems tense.

"Erm y/n" he pulled me out of my book.

"Yeah ?"

"Mother would like to take you shopping for the ball , she was wondering if you could leave within the hour?"

"The ball? They're still going to do that?"

"Yes of course it's tradition"

"But theres a war going on"

"I don't know if you've noticed what side your currently on but it's winning"

"I'm not on they're side"

" you know what I mean"

" so can you be ready in an hour?"

" yeah " I looked down. I really don't want to hang out in a room full of death eaters.

"What's wrong?"

" nothing" I got out of bed and went to my cupboard to find something to wear.

"What is it ?"

"Nothing I just said that"

"Y/n" he said in a serious tone.

"What ?"

"It's going to be ok"

"Are they going to be there?"

He knew who I meant. Voldemort and co.

"Yes but as long as you stick by my side and let me do the talking you'll be fine"

"Will my parents be there?" I looked down at the floor. I haven't seen them in over a year.

" I think so- isn't that a good thing?"

" have you met my mother?" I finally looked up into his eyes.

" I'll tell mother you'll be ready soon"

It didn't take me long to get ready. I brushed my hair and teeth then prepared myself to leave my room. 

I reached to open the door but it quickly opened right before my hand could touch the handle. 

I fell over from the force of the door which hit my forehead.

I grabbed my aching head with my hand looking up at the person who opened the door.

"Oops" her sinister smirk made my heart drop.

I immediately began to scatter on my hands and feet till my back hit the bed.

"Why so scared my dear niece"

"What do you want bellatrix?" I spat trying to keep my voice steady.

" are you scared of me?" Her smile grew as she took a step forwards. I flinched at each step.

As she grew closer I slowly stood up holding onto the bed to keep me stable.

"I asked you a question are. you .scared?" She screeched.

"No" I said staring into her psychotic eyes as she let out a laugh.

Her hand swiftly grabbed onto my jaw making me keep our intense stare as her fingers dug into my skin. I drew in another shaky breathe.

"What do you want?"

" I'm just here to remind you that if you even think about running"her hands managed to tighten more around my jaw making me wince.