Research in the library (y6)

We went to the hall for breakfast and waited for the swarm of owls to come in. I wasn't expecting anything but Ginny started paying for a subscription to the quibbler so we could stay informed about what's happening.

I reached for my third piece of toast when the newspaper suddenly came hurtling down towards us. Ginny caught it right before it hit me in the face.

"Thanks" I half laughed in relief.

"That bloody bird" she smiled as she opened the paper and began scanning it.

"Guys look!" She turned the paper around so everyone could gather round.

Harry Potter spotted

Harry Potter has been spotted in the ministry of magic, for reasons currently unknown. It's rumoured that he had an encounter with Delores Umbridge whilst disguised as 'Alfred Rumcorn. As far as we are aware he made it out unharmed with two other accomplices.

Again Harry Potter manages to outwit the ministry ....

The paper continued but I didn't finish.

"Is this good or bad?" I asked.

" I don't know but at least they're alive"

I had transfiguration first then a free period so I went to the library to try find the spell I also brought a copy of my advanced charms that Dumbledore gave me.

I found a free table and put my bags down and prepared myself for the next hour and a half of research I'm going to have to do.

I walked through row by row and picked out three promising books and then walked back to my table but I wasn't alone.

Draco was chilling at the table with his feet resting on top of my advanced charms copy. Unfortunately he wasn't alone either - he was accompanied by pansey who stood behind him playing with his hair.

I put my heavy books on the table then wacked his foot with my hand.

" what are you doing your going to make it dirty" he lifted his feet up and I grabbed the book cleaning the mud off of it.

"He's had a hard day give him a break- especially after everything he's done for you" she groaned massaging his head.

"I wasn't talking to you and its still the morning"

"Pansey why don't you go, don't you have Divination?" He turned to look at her.

I took this opportunity to cover the mark on my face form Amycus with my hair.

" yeah ill see you at lunch right?"

"Yeah "

"Do you mind moving to another table I have a lot of work i need to get through"I opened the first book on my pile and began to skim read it.

"What are you doing?"

" homework"the lie rolled off my tongue.

" but you haven't had charms yet"

"It's just some pre reading" I stated as if it was obvious.