Duel (y5)

I was finally allowed to hang out with Ginny again but we mostly just revised cos our owls were next month.

Draco still continued with his two hour tutor sessions which I never looked forward to but did help a lot. He helped make revision guides recommended books. But this was the only time I spent with him he spent more and more tome running off and shot down any questions I asked. Whatever he's hiding I can tell it's affecting him his eyes grew darker and he could barely look me in the eyes. It's tearing him apart.

I was heading to divination ( late)when I heard some voices. Shouting. Smashing.

I hesitated outside  the boys bathroom and then charged in to see the floor flooded. Lights flashing. Mirrors and toilets smashed and broken. 

Then looked up and saw draco and Harry duelling with myrtle screaming.

" what are you doing ?! STOP!"

I screamed as they flung they're spells back and forth.

"Cruc-"

" Sectumsempra !"

Draco falls to the floor as Harry stands there in shock.

I ran to Draco as he begins to bleed out from the many cuts that covered his body. I tried to put pressure on the cuts.

" Harry ! What did you do ? Undo it ! Quickly"
Tears slowly streaked down my face. I can't go back without him.

" I-I don't know how"

" breathe just keep breathing" I whispered as I kept pressure on his cuts.

"Harry do something !"

" step aside potter. Ms y/l/n" Snapes voice rang though the room as he rushes to dracos side.

He bent down and whispered something over him and the blood slowly retracted back into his cuts. By the time I looked back up Harry was gone.

I quickly wiped my eyes then looked up to Snape.

" thank you"

" please take mr Malfoy to the infirmary when he regains his energy and tell him I want to talk to him I'm going to go fetch Mr Filch"

" Ok"

Malfoy was lying on the wet floor his ragged breaths finally smoothing out. The dark grey circles around his eyes made him look lifeless.  I moved the wet hairs of his forehead  then checked his temperature. He took a sharp breath at the touch of my cold hands and opened his eyes.

" how are you feeling?"

"  not good" he groaned as he sat up. I helped him on his feet then put his arm around my shoulder.

" come on I'll take you to the infirmary"

He shuffled through the halls as people stared at him.

"I like this" he smirked.

" what ever Harry did to you did not look nice"

" no this. You looking after me"

" I'm only doing this cos Harry hurt you and I couldn't just leave you on the bathroom floor "

"All I hear is you care" he smirked slightly. Holding back the grunts from pain.

"I wish I left you on the bathroom floor"

"But you didn't"

"What do you think they would do if they found out you were hurt and I didn't help"