Arthur weasley (y4)

Ginny rushed away in the middle of the night so I followed behind and watched as all the Weasleys  were gathered by mcgonagall and sent to Dumbledores office. I waited outside Dumbledores office, for hours , till harry finally exited drenched in sweat with snape at his shoulder.

" what's going on harry?"

" miss l/n I assume you have permission for you're being here at such an hour  ?"

" Ginny was just rushed off in the middle of the night I just wanted to make sure she was ok?"

" that's an excuse not a permission so I would advise you to go to you're room immediately before I give you a detention " he said strolling off .

As he was about to exit the hall he exclaimed
" now!" 
So I pretended to go but I remained outside the doors of Dumbledores office.

Finally after a few hours the doors burst open to reveal the Weasley family huddled together, surrounding Ginny who was soaked in tears.

" Ginny what going on? Is everything ok?" She ran into me as to receive a hug which I returned. 

" dad got attacked at the ministry and is in st mungos so we're heading there now" said Ron glumly causing a hand to cover my mouth in shock.

" I'm so sorry that's horrible" I whispered to her

" everything's going to be fine I promise"

"Com' on Ginny , we've got to go" Fred murmured

" good luck I'm sure everything will be fine" I said finally before releasing her back to her protective brothers.

CHRISTMAS

Christmas finally came and I turned down Ginny's offer because I told her my mum really wanted me be home for Christmas this year, but I was actually just scared of hurting the Weasleys more as they've gone through enough as it is with Arthur . I didn't go home either because I wasn't ready yet.

Ginny returned with a gift for me, which was beautifully wrapped with a cute little bow, but I didn't have anything for her because I didn't have time or the means so I felt horrible.

Later

"Y/n!" I heard malfoys voice echo through the halls as me and Ginny made our way to herbiology.

"What ?" I replied rolling my eyes.

" your mum asked me to give this to you " he said handing me an envelope.

"It's your Christmas present" he added with a smile.l

"Why didn't they give it to you at Christmas"Ginny asked in confusion

" y/n didn't grace us with her presence this Christmas" malfoy said sarcastically

"What!" Ginny exclaimed . I gave malfoy and angry stare, which was my attempt to tell him to go away.

" why you mad at me I didn't do anything"

" just go away"

" calm down geez y/l/n you better be careful I'm apart of he inquisitorial squad now" he answered with a smirk.

" just piss off malfoy" I barked back abruptly pulling Ginny away.

" y/n why did you lie to me?"

" I didn't want to impose or endanger your family if my parent are with you-know-who-"

" we don't know anything for certain"

" we'll talk about this later" I muttered as we entered the herbiology class