Diagon alley (y4)

I woke up particularly early this morning so I could avoid Draco but either he had the same idea or he knew I would get up earlier because he was already waiting at the table .

" ready to go diagonal alley ?" He asked after finishing his mouthful of toast

" I don't have my list"

" your parents had it sent here instead"

"Great " I said staring at my warm cup of tea.

" what's your problem ? "He asked irritatedly

" my problem ? My problem is that this was all meant to be over yesterday and now we still have to pretend to -"

" shhh" he cut me off

" someone might be listening"

" who ? Why are you so worried your parents never come down this early "

" just don't talk about it here not now " he stared staring at me warningly before leaving .
Geez what's his problem ?

Diagon alley

We departed Malfoy manor in the morning and headed for Diagon alley by a long , awkward and quiet coach.

"You both have your lists and money and I put a little extra in there just incase you two want to go to a cafe and we'll meet you back here around 2, is that ok ?"

" yes mother" Malfoy uttered

" thank you " I quickly said before Malfoy dragged me away towards flourish and blotts

" here" Malfoy muttered giving me half the money his parents gave us

" I'm going to go with crabbe and goyle we'll meet at 1:45 outside madam malkins"

" what ?"

" go find a muggle born to play with or something , I don't want to babysit you "

" fine go . I didn't want to spend another day with you any way " i said turning away from his angry face as I searched for my first book . I heard the bell ring as he left.

Now that Malfoy was gone I was alone .where was Ginny? or Hermione? , Ron? , harry ?anyone ?

"Oh y/n dear how was your summer ?" I heard a kind voice behind me . It was molly.

" good thanks Mrs Weasley ,how about you ?"

" it was fine . Ginny wanted me to give you this letter "she said softly handing me an envelope .

" oh thank you is she here ?"

" no sorry she couldn't make it "

" what about Hermione , Harry or Ron ?"

" no I'm here to pick up all there things "

"Would you like some help?"

" that would be very nice dear yes please" she exclaimed with a tone of relief.

At least now I wasn't alone. We wondered round the shops picking up my stuff as well as the others.

Later

"I've got to go Draco's waiting for me "

" are you here with the malfoys?"

" yeah my parents were busy "

" I'm sorry you couldn't come over this summer it's just been very hectic since the tournament and the return of you-know-who "

" it's fine"

" but if anything happens at the malfoys and you need to leave our door is always open just send an owl and I'll come and pick you up straight away ok?" Her face was very stern there was no warm smile. What does she think is going to happen at the malfoys? Why is she so nervous ?

"Ok  thank you "

" I promise I'll come if you promise to contact me  if your in trouble or even just scared "

" ok"

" and if you can't send an owl don't worry come straight to our door there will always be a spare bed for you "

" thank you , I really appreciate it "I said staring at Draco who had just come round the corner.  

" It's ok dear I'll tell Ginny you said hi "

My head was filled with question unfortunately I had no one to unload them on to .

" I knew you would find a pet to keep you company "I heard the cold harsh voice of Draco  who had a smirk in his face.  

" don't you dare talk about Mrs Weasley like that take it back , Malfoy"I said staring at him with my deadly eyes

" k fine chill my parents are going to be here soon"

That night

I sat on my bed after packing and took out the letter

Dear y/n
Im sorry we haven't been able to meet up ,I promise I'll explain everything at school.i hope your holiday went well ,
Sincerely
Ginny

I'm sorry this took so long and it's so crap , it's should be getting better . I just kind of lost the story a bit here .please leave comments and I'll try make changes as soon as possible .