The Truth (y6)

Bellatrix was no longer in Voldemort's favour. I didn't have to be in the room to know that I could hear him from the comfort of my bed .

Draco came through the door looking flustered . His hair was a mess and he looked flustered.

"Y/n we need to tell my mother"

"We ca-"

"The dark lord is downstairs right now listening to everything bellatrix has to tell him including how unhelpful you were -you know they won't just let that slide"

"If he finds out your mum knows he'll kill her"

"At the rate things are going you could be killed or you know what- it's worth the risk "

"How will your mum even help?"

" if she announces we're leaving no one will think twice about it but if we do it - it looks like we're running"

"I can't do this to your mum"

"We don't have a choice! " he stated firmly

I looked down at my hands .

" look y/n you know I would never put my mother in harms way unless I had to and I do
......besides I'm sure she'd be excited to have a child to spoil" he said softly. I smiled slight but it quickly faded

" she'd have to keep this from bellatrix and your dad and pretty much everyone She knows"

"I know and I'll make sure she understands"

"Can we talk about this later" I whispered exhaustedly.

"Ok " he bent down beside the bed next to me and took my hands in his.

"I promise you things will work out"

"I hope so" I whispered. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek before getting up to leave 

" I've got to go"

Draco was barely gone for 10 minutes when the door opened.

" Draco?"

"Not quiet" the voice sent chills down my spine. My eyes shot up.

"Draco will be back soon?" I responded quickly

" I'm not here for him my dear niece you didn't think I'd just let your interruption go" she sneered slowly edging towards me.

"Please I didn't mean to I-I " I attempted to come up with a viable excuse but my brain froze.

"You what ? Thought you could get away with it. That Draco would get you out of it"she pouted as she took a large step towards me.

"Stay away from me"

"Are you begging so soon"

"Please" I whimpered on the verge of tears.

She ignored me and grabbed my arm dragging me out from the comfort of my bed.

"No !! Please no!" I yelled as she pulled me down the hall.