Caught (y3)

The holiday was very slow and boring , the only information i received from the world outside my house was through the daily prophet . However I didn't like to read it as it just portrayed Dumbledore and Harry as liars because they're scared of the truth. One morning I saw on the back of a newspaper my dad was reading that some death eaters escaped azkaban. I just sat in shock .

" Hmph that potters at it again "my father huffed

" you don't believe him ?"

" of course not "

" why would he lie ?"

" because he had a taste of fame during the tournament and now that it's over he misses it and wants more. Besides if you know who was back don't you think we would know "

" what do you mean by that ?"

" uhh what I meant was that his followers would be everywhere ,he's not one to cower, he's fighter he fights to restore power to the superior beings , who cower before muggles and mud bloods"

His speech sent shivers down my spine , does he really believe this , does he follow he who must not be named . Am I even still safe here ? If not where do I go ?

Malfoys house

Today we're visiting the Malfoys for reasons unexplained , but my parents dressed very formally and made me dress formally .

" how lovely to see you all" narcissa gleamed

"Yes how very pleasant" I could see Lucius' eyes narrowing on me .

" thank you for inviting us , when will he be here ?" My mother replied

" soon soon umm y/n why don't you go look around or find Draco just stay away from the third floor

" umm ok" I said warily slowly walking away to they're Hushed whispers.

Him?

I wondered outside for what felt like an hour then came back inside but no one was there so I walked about the halls with the third floor louring at the back of my head . I could no longer take it and walked up the third floor and creeped behind the door where all the noise was coming from .

" my lord , all these years we've been waiting to graciously serve you again"I heard my mothered say clearly

" Vivian , Jeremiah glad you could join us at last " I heard a hoarse voice

" I'm sorry my lord it's just with y/n we don't want her to get suspicious"

" ahh y/n yes yes I remember Lucius telling me about her ....the gryffindor " he elongated his last word.

" I'm so sorry my lord we have failed you"

" not yet our main focus right now is retrieving the - "

" my lord are you sure we can trust them?" I heard a twisted voice say .

" are you doubting our loyalty ?"my mother said sternly

I gasped moving backward accidentally knocking a table

" who's there!?" the same twisted voice screamed

I sprinted down the stairs to the second floor and could hear them opening the door and following.

"Bellatrix calm down someone might see you " I heard narcissa call after her.

I went to open my old room but it was locked . I kept pushing it though . I had no choice but to run into Draco's room slamming the door behind me . He stood up from his bed.

" what are you doing here ?"

" they're coming  " I quickly whispered as the footsteps got closer.

" who ? What did you do?"

I closed my eyes in defeat as I murmured
" I went to the third floor" the thundering steps were now upon us .

I squeezed my eyes anxious about what will happen , but then I felt a pair of lips on me . My eyes quickly widened and I saw Draco what is he doing ?this really isn't the time . Before I could push him off he door creaked open making him jump off .

" I always knew you to would get together "narcissa exclaimed apparently very pleased

" wait wait wait , we  -"

" we weren't planning on telling anyone yet" Draco interrupted placing his arm around me

" we we're going to surprise everyone at the ball, but I guess you've already found out "

" everyone's going to be over the moon , would you mind if I tell them now ? "

" but -"I tried to interrupt but was cut off again

" no not at all "

" great " she said as she closed the door behind her.

" Draco what are you doing ?"I screamed in anger and frustration

" saving your arse" he smirked

" By kissing me "

" it worked didn't it ?"

" why did you make her think we're going out , it just complicates everything "

" calm down we'll just send them a letter at school saying we broke up "

" BUT we are not going out "

"Just play along for at least the ball , then we don't have to talk for the whole time we're at Hogwarts and I'll send them a letter saying we broke up "

I continued to glare at him is he seriously trying to make a deal ?

" come on look how happy it made mother and you're parents will probably be glad that you've made one right choice  "

" fine "I agreed reluctantly walking to the door

" where are you going ?"

" away from here ?"

" but my mother saw us snogging, and now that she thinks we're going out she'll think were still-"

" eww"

" why don't you just sit over there and draw or something "

"Draw?" Is he serious ? I just agreed to do all this for Narcissa and he now expects me to sit quietly and draw

" fine uhh do you want to play wizard chess ?"

" k" I huffed

I've just got to stay for a while then I can leave I repeated to myself as we started our game .'