Saturday (y5)

I got up early and went to breakfast alone. I breathed. The smell of breakfast and no one breathing in my face. During breakfast I read up on some defence against the dark arts as my owls were not far away. They gave me an excited chill every time I thought about them cos if I get good owls then newts I could get a good job away from bellatrix away from my mum the malfoys. For once in a long time I had hope.

Today was Ravenclaw vs Gryffindor. Ginnys playing. This is there last chance to win the cup. I wished her luck before the match but I had to go to one of my lessons with Draco.

He waited nervously outside the library pacing. He's been a lot more cautious since that night about how he acts and what he says to me. He finally stopped pacing when I came into sight and he gave me a slight smile then returned to his normal look.

We sat down and started our lesson. He looked a bit happier but still something was eating at him. He's become more anxious and worried.

Our lesson was finally coming to an end and he was in the middle of talking about the used of worm wood when I finally interrupted.

" What's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" He gave me a forced smile but his eyes remained the same.

" don't lie to me please" I whispered even though the library was mostly empty.

"Your always anxious, you run off with crabb and goyle any time you have, you stop playing quidditch, you're always on edge or paranoid"

He looked down at the book in front of him.

"What are you hiding?"I touched his hand and he looked at me. I almost thought he was going to tell me but he just turned and looked at the clock.

" our 2 hours are up I should go" he pulled his hand away and picked up his book.

" if you tell me I could help"

He stopped barely looking at me.

" not with this. I" he sighed

" I need to do this alone" he walked but I grabbed his arm.

" no you don't! you don't have to do this. You can tell me - your not alone. If it's to do with bellatrix or you know who we can go to Dumbledore he'll protect us. You can be on the right side of this " I begged.

He thought for a minute then sighed.

" You don't understand - I've got to go"

" fine. Go"

I collected my scrolls and books and walked back to my common room and dumpers them on my desk. I put on my Gryffindor scarf and went to find Ginny to find out the results when I saw Draco walking past.

I gathered my thoughts then followed him waiting around each corner so he didn't see me.

I stopped down the hall from the room of requirements as he walked passed it 3 times then entered. I went to follow but then these 2 Slytherins I didn't recognise ( probably in year 3) stopped me.

" you can't be here" one of them said.

" go back to your Gryffindor friends" the other continued as if she had something against me.

" I'm sorry do I know you"

" no now leave" the answered for her as he nudged her a bit.

" do you know draco"

" leave or we'll tell him that your stalking him"

"Fine I'll go" I left getting one last glance at the two at  strangers.

I tried to forget about it and focus on Ginny as she told me how they beat Ravenclaw by 300 points which means they win the cup.

We went to a quieter area and told me about how her and Harry kissed and have started going out.

" I told you. I've told you for years it was going to happen"

" let's see how long it last before he goes his next heroic trip" she laughs.

" what's wrong ?" She inquired seeing through my mask.

" it's Malfoy I-I think somethings going on? I'm not sure what but he's hiding something"

"Like what?"

" I don't know"

" do you know for sure?"

" well no not 100% "

" could you keep this from Harry - just for now"

" oh ok why ?"

" he's just been obsessing over the half blood prince and Draco the whole year I don't think it's good for him- but we can figure it out , if there is anything going on"

" can it wait till after owls at least?"

" sure" she smiled.

" I need to go I promised I'd be back after dinner"

" y/n" she called after me as I stood up.

" I promise we'll figure it out"she said as she gave me a hug.

"Thanks"

Now at least I can just focus on my owls

I'll update again later today or some point tomorrow