What happens next ? (Y4)

I was sent to the hospital wing as soon as I entered the Hogwarts grounds. That night whilst everyone slept I stayed awake through the pain of my wrist fixing and the bruises healing. I was consumed with the thought of what will happen when I go home how will my mother react ? How will the malfoys react ? Will I return to Hogwarts will I see Ginny again ?

Tears sliced down my face

" miss y/l/n is that you are you still awake ?" I heard a voice from the other side of the hall.

" ummm yeah"

The footsteps echoed as the dark figure neared

" ah miss y//l/n what seems to be troubling you ?" Dumbledores soft hushed voice hummed through the air

" why was I put in gryffindore ? I mean my whole family was in slytherin "

" would you have been happy?"

'No' I thought which he picked up through my disparaging looks.

"The hat doesn't just choose those who are brave and courageous it takes in account what you want and maybe you didn't want to follow the path of your parents ..... Do you know what bravery is ?"

" having no fear?"

" that's the view of some but in my most humble perspective bravery is acknowledging your fear and continuing to fight despite that fear Miss y/l/n. Today when you entered the ministry you went in knowing what was possibly waiting for you and knowing that there would be consequences, however, you went in to fight for your friends and in my opinion the bravest act one can commit is fighting for ones friends despite they're fear"

" what about when your alone how do you stay brave when your alone surrounded by your fears ?"

" in my opinion one is never truly alone, but if you feel secluded or even abandoned the only way to remain brave is to have hope. Hope for the future. Hope you won't always be alone hope that you will power through " he smiled

"Thanks" I breathed with some relief

" y/n are you worried about going home ?"

" no not at all just curious " I lied

" because you will always have a home at Hogwarts "

" thanks "

" I'll leave you to sleep goodnight miss y/l/n"

" goodnight sir "

Me and Ginny sat on the train in a carriage with the others trying to avoid topics such what just happened . Whilst everyone continued to chat Ginny turned to me to subtly and said

" what do you think will happen next ?"

" what do you mean ?"

" what will your family say ?"

" I don't know but I'm sure it won't be good "

" what if they don't let you come back to Hogwarts ?"

" I don't think they'd do that"

" how can you be sure "

" because them I'd have to stay with them and neither of us want that "

" I think the malfoys will be more upset with me than my mother because my dad actually escaped unlike Lucius "

"Your still going to see the malfoys ?" Ron exclaimed surprised drawing my attention to everyone else who were listening.

"Well I probably will"

" what about Voldemort? and the death eaters ? Everything we just saw "Harry said rather frustrated.  

" it's never been a choice to see the malfoys "I defended

" - but won't they understand how dangerous it is for you " hermoine cried sounding worried

"I don't think you understand my family dynamic it's  very different to all of yours "I exclaimed slightly angry

I took a deep breathe

" look -my mother is a pure blood through and through she despises muggle borns ,  blood traiters etc, which is partly why she hates me because I don't share her ideas and she doesn't agree with my choice of friends, but she's always disliked me so who knows what that's about and my father shared her ideals but not to her extent" I took another deep breathe

" and me ... I'm their daughter who goes against all their ideals and beliefs, which my mother doesn't swallow well- so she's been hinting that she's going to marry me off since I was a kid ...... we all pretend to get on well but my parents never pick me up from the station and when I return home we all go to our sections of the house "

" why don't you just-" Ron started

" leave? Where would I go" now I was starting to get pissed off

" you could come with me" Hermione suggested

" or us mum won't mind"

"That's the first places they'll look and when they find me which they will with Voldemort at their side and all the death eaters i will be much worse off and so will all of you - trust me I've thought this through"

"But -" Ron added

" Ron drop it ! She's made up her mind " Ginny backed me even though I knew she wasn't happy about it either.

The rest of the journey was silent apart from small bits of awkward chatter.

And then the train finally came to a stop relieving some of the tension. We grabbed our luggage and got off the train.

"Bye Ginny I'll see you soon" I muttered reluctantly as it finally hit I was going home.

" bye and please try write"

" I'll try"

We all said it's fair wells then they all departed whilst I waited for the driver with my name. Ginny turned round one last time to wave goodbye and when I went to return it I felt a harsh grip on my fie arm.

" ouch let go !" I cried eyes watering looking up at the person who was causing my arm to hurt.
MALFOY !!!

"Malfoy let go " I said hitting his arm but he wouldn't budge.

I looked back one Mary time to see Ron holding ginnys wrist so she wouldn't chase after me .

He continued to drag me out the station into a carriage and then he pushed me into a seat. I immediately went to open the door but it wouldn't open.

" open the door malfoy!" I explained getting worried.

" it's enchanted so you don't run" he sneered

I could feel my eyes starting to well up.

" open the damn door !" I screams as if started to move.

" I can't !" He yelled back.

" please I can't - I'm not I'm nog ready to -"I mumbled still at the door

" well then maybe you should of stayed at Hogwarts or not gone to Harry's little club when I warned you So don't cone crying to me this is all your fault and you deserve everything that's coming !" He yelled back in anger