The accident (y6)

I woke up in dracos arms, whilst a cool gentle breeze kissed my face, my eyes fluttered open and settled on the snow covered Hogwarts then the floating fire Draco made to keep us warm. I was hit with a painful realisation.

"Draco! Draco ! Wake up ! What's the time?" I panicked whilst he groaned on the floor.

He managed to quickly wake up and find his watch.

"It's 9:02"

"Hurry up we're going to be late!" I buttoned up my shirts top buttons and grabbed my tie quickly slipping it around my neck before putting on my robes and getting my bag.

Draco was slightly behind but didn't seem to care.

"I've got to go my lessons on the other side of the castle" I explained before rushing down the stairs.

wait I thought I myself.

I rushed back up the two steps where he was waiting for me.

"Goodbye" he smiled

"Bye" I kissed him then flew down the stairs.

" and thanks for last night it was beautiful" I shouted up before running off.

I made it to my 3minutes late but it was potions so slughorn didn't seem to mind too much. However when I walked in the whole class turned into loud wall of whispering.

I know I'm never late but this is ridiculous.

I walked through the tables to my seat next to Ginny, who was hitting two boys on the head with her book that  sat behind us. 

I sat down slowly and very confused.

"What's going on ? Did something happen?" I whispered feeling everyone's eyes on me.

"Y/n look at your tie" I looked down at the green tie wrapped around my neck.

"Merlins  beard" my checks turned red as I face planted into my hands.

I tried to ignore the whispers as I pushed  through the lesson. Unfortunately it was a double lesson so I had to sit there in my embarrassment twice as long. The only comforting thing from this was that I could smell Draco through out my lesson giving me a strange sense of calmness

I swiftly made my exit with Ginny on my tail covering my tie with my robes as I moved towards the common room to change my tie. 

"Y/n! Wait up" draco yelled as he ran over to me.

We stood in the side of the crowd pushing past us as he smiled down at me. I noticed my tie hanging around his neck.

"What?" I asked a little to harsh as I was a bit flustered.

"Nothing- it's just green suits you" he smirked.

"Just give me my tie back" I tried not to smile.

"I don't know I kind of like it on me but more importantly I love my tie on you" .

"Come on I'm going to be late for charms"

"Here"he pulled it off his head and handed it to me, in turn I gave him his.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He had a dark hint in hid eyes as if he was ready to fight someone already.

"What do you mean? I'm fine" I tried to convince myself.

"You're making the same face you make when you're stuck in that room"

"It's nothing.." I knew he wasn't going to let me leave at that, so I explained further.

"It's just I can't go anywhere without people whispering about me and you  -like I'm not even standing right there"I huffed.