Waking up (y6)

I was back in my bed at malfoy manor , when a cry caught my attention. It was faint at first but slowly began to grow till I had my hands over my ears.

I stumbled out of bed then out the door which was surprisingly open then to the halls to search for the source.

The cries continue to grow. It was a baby.

I ran through the empty halls but I couldn't find the source.

" I'm coming ! I'm here!" I shouted trying to calm down the babies cries.

" it's ok I'm here !" I yelled over the cries which was similar to the sound of a fire alarm by this point.

I fell to the floor with my hands over my ears trying to drown out the noise.

"It's ok it's ok" I muttered to myself this time as I began to rock back and forth on the floor. 

Suddenly it stopped. The halls became dead silent.

"Y/n" an eerie voice echoed.

"Boo"  bellatrix's voice made me jump up and begin to scatter. She let out a cackle as I turned in circles trying to see where she was.

"Leave me alone!!"I shouted.

She released another cackle -still no where to be seen.

"Stop!" I cried.

"Y/n get up?"She whisper behind me into my ear.

" what ?" I turned around but she wasn't there.

When I looked back she stood right infront of me wearing her same taunting smile.

"Wake up !" She shouted

I sat up in the hospital wing bed covered in a cold sweat struggling to catch my breath.

"It's ok it's not real" I heard Draco whispered calmly by the side of my bed as I fell into his arms and cried into his shirt.

"Sh-she was right there"

"She's not going to get you - she's back home remember" he said sending a flash of memories reminding me where I was. I was at Hogwarts. She's at malfoy manor. I'm home in gryffindor with Ginny.

I finally caught my breath and pulled away that's when I noticed Ginny on the other side of my bed. I wiped my eyes quickly.

"How did the game go? Did we lose?" I asked softly, slightly embarrassed that she just saw me crying to Draco.

She put on a forced smile.
" that's the first question you ask after waking up in the hospital wing?"

I let out a little laugh then shrugged.

" do you not remember how the game ended?"

I shook my head the last thing I remember was falling.

"We won! When the slytherins cheated again" she sent a deathly  look to Draco who's expression didn't change as he leaned back in hid chair with his arms crossed.

" you fell off your broom and must of caught the snitch on your way down because when we came over it was in your hand"

I looked at the stone wall across from my bed trying to take it in.

"How long have I been out?"

"3 days"

"Wait wait does that mean I missed the Halloween feast?"