The meeting (y4)

I crept towards the double doors with  an ominous silence which lingered in the air. I immediately locked eyes with the snake- eyed monster . Two hands swiftly attached to my arms forcing me to stay.  Everyone was there ; my mum,, dad, Draco etc. Although he didn't  dare to look at me. I felt my breath leave my lungs due to the fear of not knowing what happens next.

" bring her to me " his calm raspy voice echoed .

I tried to resist but they overpowered me and dragged me to him only letting go of their deathly grip as we reached him.

" bow to your dark lord" he commanded

I stared into empty space. I didn't obey his command and I didn't plan to give in willingly either.

" how dare you ? BOW DOWN" Bellatrix screamed which sent a shock down my spine making me flinch.

Suddenly a swift pain struck behind my knees as the person behind me kicked them - so they could force me down. I pair of strong hands remained on my shoulders.

I felt his cold hands grab my chin forcing me to stare into his dark eyes.

" so your the one everyone's making all this fuss about"

He let go and I immediately moved my chin and stared to the side him.

" why cause so much trouble for your own family ?"

I regained my strength and looked him in the eyes.

"Why not kill me ?"

"Killing you would be an awful waist of pure blood and I need you "

"Why am I here ?"

" is she always this ......eager ?"

I glared st him trying to convey no sign of fear.

" Draco you need to teach your wife some manners"

I looked over at the malfoys who were watching every minute and Draco just nodded in response.

" you don't deserve my respect your a monster and a murderer"

" so much useless bravery - your mouth is only going to get you hurt , still I hope your children inherit your passion they will make strong followers maybe even leaders one day"

I released a surge of laughter confusing everyone in the room.

" please enlighten us as to what's so funny"

" you will never win - Dumbledore is the greatest wizard-"

" that old bag is growing weaker by the day "

"As long as he's alive you'll never succeed "

I terrible silence fell no one even dared to breathe until Voldemort continued.

"Why don't you join us at the table?" He smiled

I glanced at the table of murderers and crooked followers.

"I would rather die than sit with murdering cowards"

" that can be arranged "

I felt something cold climb over my legs slowly wrapping round my body till it's scaly head faced me. I stared into its devilish eyes as it hissed showing off its teeth.

" suffsaretus eius" Voldemort hissed and nagini immediately tightened her grip round my neck , suffocating me.

I fell to the floor as I tried to loosen her grip with my hands.

I gasped for air as my vision began to blur I heard a screaming in the background but could make out who it was.

My vision continued to blur till it went black- the last face I saw was the face of Voldemort.