Possible future (y6)

I went the next morning to madam pomfrey as I had a free period.

"Hi dear how have you been feeling lately?" She asked me as I climbed onto the bed.

"Fine" I murmur " just a bit nauseous"

"As expected- you do seem to be doing well this is just a small check up"

She waved her wand around with her eyes closed intensely as if she's watching something.

" before I continue would you like to know the sex of the baby?"

" oh I - uh I don't know I haven't talked about it with Draco "

" I could write it down for you if you'd like ? Then you can decide later"

"Thanks yeah that would be good" I spoke in a daze.

She picked up her quill as she scribbled something on a piece of paper before folding it up.

"Well the baby seems to be in good health- let me know if there's any questions you have or if you just want to talk" she gave me a sympathetic smile.

"Thanks I should probably be getting to my transfiguration lesson" I said as I looked at the time.

"Don't forget the paper" she placed it carefully in my hand.

"Thank you" i rushed off down the halls gripping the paper.

I stuffed it in my pocket as I took my seat, It was all I could focus. I tried to focus on the positive Harry's still out there with Ron and Hermione. There's still hope. 

When the lesson came to an end  Professor McGonagall pulled me aside.

" I just wanted to see how the check up went his morning you seemed a little dazed"

" yeah I've just got a lot on my mind"

" I can imagine"

There's only one person I wanted to talk to and they weren't even at hogwarts.

"If I wrote a letter could you find a way to deliver it to Ginny"

"I'm sorry bu-"

" please just one letter I don't even need a reply" I asked desperately.

She pulled me deeper into the classroom away from the door.

"One letter - I cant guarantee anything"

"Thank you that's all I need...thank you" I grinned 

"You best be off to lunch now" she hurried me out the room.

I walked to the great hall in no rush at all I grabbed two sandwiches and an apple, which I hid in my bag.

On my way out I felt a hand test on my shoulder. My body tensed up at the thought of who it could be.

I finally relaxed when I heard his voice.

" hey y/n come with me"  Draco guided me down the hall.

" where are we going?" I questioned.

"What's the rush y/l/n we both have free periods this afternoon"

" I know for a fact that you have potions" I stated as we exited the castle.

" what's slughorn going to do" he smirked.

He pushed me gently behind a wall out of the view of whoever was crossing the grounds.

"Seriously where are we going?"