Charity burbage (y5)

"No please !" A sob broke me from my book.

" help ! Please Severus" her screams echoed through my room.

I slammed my book shut and jumped out of bed.

"Help !SOMEONE please!" She shrieked.

I ran to the door only allowing myself a moment to hesitate before unlocking it and running out.

"Help!" It came from the right. I started moving before there was another cry.

" pleeeaassse"it was coming  from the left I think. I ran in the opposite way towards the steps.

I think they're moving her. It must be to the basement.

I started down the stairs till another shriek sent a shiver done my spine. It wasn't the lady.

" y/n !" It was bellatrix.

" coming out for a walk?" She stood at the bottom of the stairs with Snape by her side.

"Who is she? And what are you doing to her?"

" now that's a lot of questions. Where to start?....None of your business" she cackled.

I was about to rush down the stairs but then another shout stopped me.

" y/n!" Draco was out of breathe . His hair was everywhere. He stood behind me at the top of the stairs.

" come on let's go back to our room"

"What ? No didn't you hear that"

" listen to Draco dear" Bella added.

"Y/n listen to me you have to drop this"

"I can't you heard her" the pain in her voice. 

"If I were you I'd go back to that comfy room of yours and stay there"

I gave her a deathly stare prepared to make a run for it. I'm not sure how I can help but all I know is that I've got to get there first.

"I-"

I was cut of by a hand that wrapped round my mouth shutting me up. Then another arm wrapped around my waist lifting me up the stairs.

He was pulling me half way down the hall when I finally got over the shock and pried his hand off with both of mine. He then just wrapped it around my waist instead of my mouth and proceeded to drag me.

"What are you doing? let go of me!"

" you need to calm down"he grunted as he continued to pull me.

I tried kicking and dragging my feet but it was useless.

"No they're going to hurt her o-or...I have to help" I dug my heels in the ground barely slowing him down.

" no you don't you need to stay out of it"

" how can you say that?" I thrashed my arms about as I tried to get out of his grip.

" I'm protecting you"

" your being a coward!" I spat.

" you can hear the pain in her voice, just let me help her"

"I can't let you do that"  he got to our room and opened the door pulling us both in.

I elbowed him in the ribs but he didn't let go. He just released a painful grunt and took a second to recover.

" if you promise to calm down I'll let go "

I stopped resisting and took a breath.

" ok. Ok I've calmed down"