LEGACY

Emma's POV:

Six hours right before Elena's birthday, and guess where I am. In a theatre, with Edward watching a movie called Avengers Endgame.

We got to know through sources that the gang has planned to hijack this theatre and the best plan we came up with in the conference room is to send me and Edward to get happily hijacked with the civilians.

I take a sip of my drink and look to my front. Some big fat purple dude's head is chopped off by axe. I grimace as everyone in the theater roared in happiness.

I twist my head slowly, making sure I don't seem suspicious and look at Edward to see him looking at the movie intently. Suddenly, he diverted his attention to me, as if he knew I was looking at him and raises his eyebrow asking me 'what's wrong'. I send a smile and shake my head saying 'nothing.'

I wish we were sitting together but that's too much to ask for being an agent. And make a wild guess who I am beside?

A lady gangster who is gonna initiate the hijack.

I got so bored out of mind and decided to check on kids. I pull out my phone and see the footage of Ben and Elena sleeping peacefully. I check the living room to see few agents in and around and there is no much destruction which I am happy about.

I open the messenger app and text Edward.

Let's kill them and leave. I am tired of waiting.

Within a second, his reply pops up.

I wish for the same but we can't unless they make a move. We don't know how many more are here.

I growl angrily and the hijacker beside me glares at me. I glare back matching her. What makes her think that I will cower in fear? After a long starring contest, she gives up and turns towards the movie.

After few minutes, a smile forms on my face to see the movie pause. Great! I quickly jump off my seat, and stomp my foot on the assassin deliberately. She hisses as I smile to myself.

"Watch where your walking," She whisper yells at me. I raise my eyebrow.

"Then move your hippopotamus foot away from my way." I say venom lasing my voice. Her glares turns ten times worse.

"You're gonna regret crossing paths with me."

"Same goes for you bird's nest," I say with a victorious smile as I walk towards the exit. There is a crowd upfront forming a semi circle around the door.

"The doors are still locked," I hear a youngster yell, probably frustrated on not able to grab the snacks. I place my hand on my gun, anticipating for what's about to happen.

Two shots.

Screaming of civilians is all I hear as they push everyone, scattering everywhere.

"Everyone shut up or else the next bullet will be down your throat," I hear bird's nest yell. Four more people join her holding their weapons.

She asks everyone to sit quietly and explains her evil plan of eradicating all of us one by one.

Can she get anymore dumb? Who tells their plans to others? I hear few people crying as they hold each other, ducking their head down so she won't chose them.

"Who should I start with?" She says swinging her gun at everyone. She notices me staring or more like glaring at her.

"You," she points at me and pulls me forward so I am presented as an example in front of everyone. And what did I do...

Roll my eyes.

"Remember I told you that you'll regret when you said-"

"Bird's nest, yes, I remember that very well," I say examining my nails. Everyone in the room went static as they looked at me like I've grown five heads. Through my peripheral view, I see Edward try to control his laugh.

"Any last words," she asks pointing the gun to my forehead.

"What a coincidence. My husband possesses the exact same gun."

Soon after that three bullets go off making three hijackers fall down dead cold. I disarm bird's nest in a quick move as Edward points his gun at a hijacker beside her.

"Any last words," I mimick her. Instead of trembling in fear, she smirks. I narrow my eyes at her, clutching the gun tightly.

"Agent eighteen," She smirks at my confused face, "Every legacy comes to an end."

I don't think twice before shooting her.