37. TO RULE THE WORLD.

Unknown POV:

After entering password and finger print, I hear the two big metallic doors slid open to reveal the daughter and the father sitting cozily on the chair.

They hear the footsteps and look up to see me. I notice a smile take over Meghan in the place of frown.

"I knew you would come," she states in a jovial way. I smile and nod in return. I turn to see Antonio with an amused expression.

"What would I get if I help you out of here?" I ask my question.

"To rule the world," he says without missing a beat. I smirk in return.

"Looks like you won't have to suffer here for long," I state with the same wicked smile Antonio has.

Meghan's smile widen with happiness. "Get the gang members ready. They will help us."

"Roger that," I reply with a nod and leave the room.

Eighteen's POV:

It's been a week since Antonio and Meghan was taken in. But our mission doesn't stop there. We should make sure that all the minions of his are taken down with him. The problem is they are spread all over world and how am I supposed to get hold of them? And the coordinates? Where has my mum decided to hide that?

"Yes, you can force me to use those. But no, I won't use that. End of the discussion," Ben says with a huff. He was discharged before two days and the doc strictly asked him not to move around and use wheelchair if needed. But he is doing quite the opposite of it.

I walk towards the living room to see Ben walking towards the couch and taking his seat as Liam glares at him.

"See, I can walk. So, throw that thing,"  he points towards the wheelchair, "Out of the house."

We are at chief's house as he is paranoid that the gangsters are bloodthirsty to kill us. So he ordered us to stay in his house which is the most secured place in the world.

I clear my throat to grab the attention of everyone.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing El...We were just umm-discussing. Yeah, discussing about...who should be the next president. That's it," Ben babbles.

I raise my perfect eyebrow.

"I heard everything. Use the wheelchair or else I might have to complain to chief about it," I order and leave the mansion.

I walk towards the garden in search of Alex. Ever since he knew of his sister's betrayal, he has never been himself.

I notice him talking with forty-seven. After few minutes forty-seven turns around to leave. He looks at me and nods his head in acknowledgment and so do I.

I walk forward and stand beside Alex. He doesn't say anything as he had his eyes fixed to the front. I took a quick glance to see he had a blank expression.

"Good weather right?" I tried to distract him.

Silence.

"You know, Ben is having fun bossing around?"

Silence.

"And Chief was so annoyed by his antics?"

Silence.

"And now he is planning on throwing the wheel-"

"Why did you point your gun at me?"

He turns around and looks at me waiting for me to answer. My eyes turn wide for a fraction of a second before I recompose myself and let out a heavy sigh.

"I didn't know whether it was you or Meghan. I got the test results of Antonio's blood. It matched you both." I mumble regretfully looking at the floor.

"What made you to conclude that I wasn't the traitor?" he asked in a low voice.

I lift my head to look at him,"Your eyes held the truth but she held fear in hers."

"So, does she know about the coordinates?" he asks. I nod once.

"I told her that I don't know. And neither does anyone else know about it. But where did mum hide it?" I ask with tiredness lasing my voice.

"Maybe somewhere only you could reach and no one else can get hold of it. Do you know any place like that?" he wondered. A slight crease forms on my forehead. Any place where only I would know?

"I don't think so..." I trail off twirling my bracelet. I stop on my action as my eyes widen. I look at Alex as he held confusion.

"It's not a place. It's a thing," I state.

"I am not following you..." he says in confusion.

I remove it and show him. "My bracelet. This is the last gift I got from her," I say and let out a breath. I apply pressure on the ends of the silver bracelet as it snaps into two.

I see the tip of it has a tiny red button. I press it as it reveals a small paper. I pull open the paper to see few words with diagrams on it with my mother's handwriting. A smile grazes my face as I read the tiny information about the coordinates. As soon as I read the last letter, I let out a tiny laugh as I pocket the piece of paper. I look at Alex with my permanent smile.

"I found out where the coordinates are."