13. BULLSEYE.

Agent Eighteen's POV:

Liam flips the table and we duck behind it. The next second, bullets were raining everywhere. I get up and take three shots and sit back down with a lightning speed. Alex was kneeling beside me.

"What's the plan?"

"We need to get out of here. There are too many of them," I say as I take another shot. I quickly analyze the surrounding to see the civilians have already rushed out. Thank God or else our job would have got more hectic. I count the number of intruders....

25. Ben shoots a guy....24.

"Liam! Cover Jen," I yell. Though Jen is the best hacker, she is very bad at guns and fights. She prefers to be behind the computer directing us.

I hear a small cry and turn around to see a kid of six or seven years old under the table weeping. Before I could move forward to save her, Alex was already on his way. I tried to cover him. I saw a guy pointing his gun at Alex. I pushed my legs as fast as possible and brought my knee to his side. He doubled over but recovered quickly. He started to charge towards me. I block his punch and hit his side of the jaw with my elbow. I took a glass bottle and smashed it on his head. He crumpled to the floor groaning in pain.

I turned around to see Alex leaving to the exit with the kid. I sigh in relief.

I loaded my gun again and started firing. Ben comes by my side.

"Where's Alex? Did he already leave without us?" Ben mocks.

I glare at him and open my mouth to reply when I see a speeding car- our car to be exact moving towards us.

"TAKE COVER!" I scream and hide behind the table nearby with Ben. I hear a huge explosion and the wall crumbles on the assassins. We quickly walk out towards our car to see Alex behind the wheel. I quickly get into the passenger seat and everyone jumps in as well. Ben hesitates for a moment before climbing in.

"What about our food?"

"Later Ben....Now, buckle up."

"Hold on tight," Alex smiles as if he is having the best time of his life. Out of all the members of my team, Alex ranks first in driving and he loves to show off. He hits the gas and turns the car and rockets forward, blasting onto the road just before gangster's car can block our escape.

We make it to the highway and dodge the speeding cars. I look through the mirror to see two black SUVs following us.

I smile and turn towards my team.

"How about we have some fun?" I see them nod eagerly except for Jen. I open the glove compartment and take out few grenades and guns to pass it to Liam. I pull out M9 and FN1910 and pass it to Meghan. I don't need to pass anything to Jen as I know she won't involve herself in fights.

"What about me?" Ben pouts like a kid.

I ignore Ben's question and look back to see them catching up with us.

"I have something huge planned for you Ben," I click the button and suddenly a sniper rifle pops out and the sunroof slides open.

"How sweet," he grins happily. Suddenly I hear gunshots fired at us.

"Ben, on your position, Meghan and Liam," I call them out "Roll your windows when you must and get your shot and Alex," I turn towards Alex to see him already smiling, "Have fun driving your favorite car."

Ben gets up and starts firing with his sniper rifle with a gleeful smile. I roll my window down and take down two bikers who popped out of nowhere. Meghan and Liam mimics my action. Alex swerves, dodging the cars and chuckles.

"Seriously?! Are you enjoying this?" I ask Alex pointing my gun at their tires and shoot twice.

"Aren't you?" He asks.

"I am. This is so better than PS4," Ben exclaims happily. I roll my eyes.

In the side view mirror, I see a SUV gaining on us. Liam was quick enough to shoot the tires.

"Bullseye," he says victoriously. I see the SUV crash on the barricade.

1 left.

"Jen, I need your help," Alex say rolling up the bulletproof windows.

Jen lifts her head and looks at Alex. She looks so scare- scratch that, she looks terrified.

"W-Wh-What?" she trembles.

"There is a jam in the front, can you change the lights?"

She pulls out her iPad and starts typing rapidly and closes it within 10 seconds.

"Piece of cake," She replies and ducks back down to her position, covering her ears.

I turn around to see the SUV still following us. Doesn't look like they are gonna give up.

Ben was still standing and shooting with his rifle but couldn't get a proper shot as the SUV was continuously changing the lane.

"Ben, let's switch."

"No, I got this."

"Ben, get down..."

"Can you change this," he points towards the rifle. "I want the rocket launcher."

I let out a huff. He never listens.

I quickly click few buttons to activate rocket launcher and deactivate sniper.

When sniper is replaced with rocket launcher, Ben smirks.

"Buh-bye pal," he says and pulls the trigger. The SUV bursts into flames as Alex hits the gas and drives 100 miles an hour to escape the explosion.

Everybody rolls up their window and let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay... How about we grab some food?" Ben asks buckling his seatbelt.