11. VERY SMART, INDEED.

Agent Eighteen's POV:

"So, any suggestions?" I fold my hands, waiting for my team to come up with good schemes.

"I don't understand. Care to explain from the start?"

Hearing this, I turn my frustrated eyes on him. "Ben, were you even listening in the first place?"

"I did. But I couldn't catch up with you," he whines.

We are in the conference room with me explaining everyone about our mission and target. We all were gathered up in front of the table with papers scattered around.

"We need to find this guy," I point the picture, "He is not a normal criminal like we have dealt before. He is one of the most wanted criminal in the agency. He runs half of Europe with his minions. His guys are all over the world. He is known to be the most ruthless and heartless person. Now, the agency has got hold of the news that he is planning on setting bombs in and around to make the government officials kneel in front of him," I make a thoughtful face, "Which I highly doubt but why take chances when we can end it right?" I look around to see everyone deep with their own thought.

"So, how do we catch him?" Meghan questions.

"That's where the question lies. All the members of his gang are secretive. We can't just bribe them to tell his location or address," I let out a sigh. This mission is going to be a lot difficult than I thought.

All of us go through the papers once again to double check if we left something that could potentially be helpful.

"I quit. This is so boring. How are we supposed to find this guy when we have no idea where to start?" Ben grumbles holding a piece of paper tightly.

"Wait....Give me that," Jenny motions towards the paper. Ben shrugs and passes the paper. She scans through the contents.

"That's strange," she states.

"What's strange?" Meghan asks already glancing at the paper.

Jenny turns the paper so we all could look at what she is pin pointing. The sheet contains graphs that depicts crime rate.

"Don't you find that odd?"

"Crime rate constantly increasing in all factors in Europe. What's odd with that?" Liam questions.

"All except one. Look closely, there has been a downfall in cyber-crime and they have lost lot of money through it. And yes, they might be stealing money from rich and efficient people and transferring to their account through hacking but during this particular time, there was no such thing happening. So I can bravely conclude that either their personal hacker is dead, retired or simply just ran away."

A smile grazes my lips. Very smart, indeed.

"The agency have been constantly looking through their activities. If the hacker was dead, we would know it. There is no such thing as retire in gangs which leaves us to the only option that she or he ran away."

I was so proud of Jen. That's why she is known to be the most intelligent and best hacker in our agency.

"Well done Jen," I appreciate with a grateful smile.

She beams with happiness and walks towards her room.

"Wait, that's not fair. I was the one who was holding the paper. I was about to say the same thing but she pulled the sheet off my grasp."

"Yeah... sure," I reply sarcastically. I see Jen joining us back with her bag pack. She pulls her laptop and a mini device and starts clicking buttons.

"Eighteen, can you off the signal jammer or should I?"