MISSED ME?

Emma's POV:

"Excuse me sir, I think I lost my way. Care to help?" I say tapping on a gangster's shoulder. I quickly take two steps back and just as he turns around, a swift kick is thrown his way. He grunts as his back contacts with the wall. Before he could get back, I bring my foot to his abdomen.

I slowly peek still hiding behind the wall. I notice a gangster walking my way. I quickly hide and wait for the perfect opportunity. I hear the footsteps getting closer. Just as he was about to turn my way, I briskly get hold of his rifle. I disarm him in a swift move and shoot his leg twice. The shots got others attention as all trained their rifles at me. I use the guy as a human shield and rained bullets continuously.

After few minutes of me shooting straight at their eyes and them missing shots consistently, all the guards lay dead cold.

That was easy.

I hear the sound of grenades and bullets and turn towards the forest. Worry sets in me when I hear another blast. I contemplate running back to the forest but I don't. I have to grab hold of the coordinates. I sigh and run inside the warehouse.

I took slow deliberate steps making sure I don't run into any gangsters. I hear constant thudding footsteps and gangsters taking about an anonymous person who breeched in. I mentally pat myself on my back.

I slowly make my way through tons of staircase and reach my destination. I notice a huge metal doors with a keypad lock.

These people are utter need of some advice on advance security.

I quickly grab my hacking device and start tapping on the screen. Within ten seconds or so, I hacked the systems and opened the metal doors.

As easy as ABC.

I hear a whirring sound as the door opens wide. The very next second, all the guns are trained on me. I smirk in return.

"Is that how you welcome your guest? I am hurt," I say dramatically and wipes few non-existing tears.

"Who are you?" I turn to face him. Antonio Esposito. Agency's most wanted criminal.

"That's nice. Antonio trying to have a civil conversation. Once in blue moon moment. This calls for a picture," I say sarcastically. I notice him clench his hands as his nose flares in anger.

"Kill her," he says casually and turns towards the large computer and starts tapping on the keyboard.

I notice all the men run towards me with their knifes and guns. I roll my eyes. I crack my neck and walk forward.

Just as the first guy starts firing, I quickly flip the nearby table and hide behind it. I take my own shots and take down two at a time. A guy shoots aiming at my head. I duck down at the last second. I count the number of bullets. Four used and two to go. He wouldn't be smart enough to keep a track of his bullets. Just as he runs out of bullets, he fumbles with his gun to reload it. I quickly get back on my feet and shoot him between his eyes.

All the guards were lying face down but something is missing or more like someone is missing.

Before I could turn around I feel someone twist my arm painfully behind my back and place a knife on my throat. Instead of trembling in fear and asking for mercy, I do one thing which I am quite used to.

Roll my eyes.

"Such a typical movie move Antonio," I say as I try to free my arm from his death grip. He inches the knife closer to my neck and draws a trail of blood.

"I know who you are," he says slowly and vehemently.

"Really, please enlighten me with my name," I mock. His hold on my hand gets ten times worse. A little more pressure will snap my wrist.