40. THE HEADQUARTERS.

Alex's POV:

I buckle the seatbelt and turn towards the window to see Eighteen slowly get back on her feet. She takes few unsteady steps towards the jet but within next second we were soaring through the sky.

"Proud of you son," Antonio, who was sitting perpendicular to me with Meghan on his side, says jovially.

"It was nothing dad," I shrug.

"I was wrong about you Alex. I thought you would never be on our side. I still had my doubts after you agreed to help us out but when you fought against eighteen. I started trusting you," she says joyously as I smirk in return.

"Anything for my family," I declare.

"Well, this calls for a celebration," Antonio walks towards the bar and pours drinks for us. He passes a glass to me. I shake my head.

"I don't drink," I deny slowly.

"Oh, come on son. You need to loosen up and celebrate our victory," Antonio says in exuberance as I nod.

"To add more delight to our victory, I have something very important to share," I say getting hold of the glass.

"And what would that be?" Meghan asks curiously. I smirk in return as I set the glass on the table.

"I know where the coordinates are," I state as I fold my hands behind my head with a permanent smile.

Both of their eyes widen in shock then morphs into happiness the next second.

"Really?" Meghan beamed as I nod my head.

"Magnificent. Absolutely magnificent. What's the location son?" Antonio asks eagerly waiting for my answer.

"The headquarters."

"The secret HQ which is situated in middle of the forest?" Meghan asks.

"Certainly."

"Great. I don't want to waste another second. Let's leave to get the coordinates immediately," Antonio exclaimed.

"But you have to get the whole gang members of yours ready. As far as I know, eighteen might have realised that I would have revealed the location to both of you. So, she might be planning of getting the coordinates and changing its placement," I predicted.

"So, we have to get to the HQ before her," Meghan declares.

"I'll make some calls and get the whole gang to gear up. We will meet my men at Atlanta," Antonio says walking away with his phone.

Meghan gives me a scrutinizing gaze. I raise my eyebrow in return.

"Still not trusting me?" I joke. She let's out a laugh shaking her head.

"No.... It's just.... I am still shocked you chose us over Eighteen. You have always been a good loyal person who would hardly fit into our world."

"True. But I made my choice. Ruling the world doesn't sound so bad, does it?" I smirk.

"My men left to the HQ. They will be already there before we reach. I assume you know the way to the secret HQ," Antonio says walking up to us.

"Yes, I do," I reply.

"Very well. You will lead the way," Antonio says as I nod my head.

After two hours, we reach the beginning of the forest. We get out of the jet to see so many cars already parked along the road. Few men come and greet Antonio.

"It wouldn't have been possible without my son," he beams gesturing towards me. I nod with a smile in acknowledgement.

"Let's get going," I say as Antonio and Meghan was beside me with the men following behind. We walk away from the road towards the beginning of the forest.

When I looked to the front, I narrowed my eyes when I saw silhouette walking towards us. I stop on my tracks and so does others as they stay focused on the intruder.

"Missed me?" I hear a familiar voice speak.

Eighteen walked out of the forest towards us. She stood few metres away from us in her usual combat boots and agency uniform.

"I shot you," Meghan mumbles.

"Well, bullet proof vest did it's job. And now, I am here to do mine," she says, annoyance lasing her voice.

Antonio laughs loudly. "You think you can stop us. My son told me about the coordinates and I have the whole team of mine gathered. How could you possibly try to stop me all by your own?" he mocks and turns towards me, "Son, why don't you get her and show her our power."

I nod still with my eyes locked with her. I walk towards her menacingly with a blank stare. She stood in a fighting stance with her fist clenched.

As I kept taking steps towards her, I was failing miserably to keep my smile hidden. I noticed she was failing just like me as a smile broke out in her face.

Instead of standing in front of her, I stood beside her, facing Antonio and his minions.

Antonio and Meghan glares at me piecing everything together.

"Check," I start.

"And Mate," eighteen completes.

"You traitor!! Meghan was right about you," Antonio yells in anger.

"Should have listened to your daughter," I shrug.

"You will pay for this," Antonio hisses, veins popping out of his forehead.

"Sure," I mock in return.

"Then the information about the coordinates were fake," Meghan concludes, her eyes red in anger.

"Affirmative sister."

"Why did you get us here?" Antonio questions.

"To eradicate you and your gang once and for all," Eighteen states with determination. Antonio chuckles.

"There is a flaw in your brilliant plan."

"That would be..." I trail off waiting for him to complete.

"You both against one big army. So naive of you to think that you can stop us," he laughs again but one victorious look from eighteen made his smile fade.

"Who said it's just me and Alex against you," she asks. The sentence is soon followed by thudding footstep, roaring aircrafts and racing artillery.

All the agents from the agency starting from Alpha till omega joins us. I notice color drain out of Antonio's face.

Today is the day to end this war and serve justice to the world.

"Either you choose the easy way and surrender or choose the hard way in which I get to put a bullet in you," chief says in monotone.

They don't give up the slightest though I notice they held fear in their eyes.

"Hard way it is then."