27. YOU CAN CALL ME GWEN.

Eighteen's POV:

After celebrating Meghan's birthday we decided to watch some movie but Ben cannot stick with one. I still got to ask Katherine about the head's whereabouts but I decided to leave it for later. I see Ben switching channels continuously. When he saw Dora, the explorer, he almost threw up and switched the channel quickly. It's kind of a genetic hatred towards her.

"Dude, pick a channel and stick to it," Liam growls reaching for the remote. Ben pulls his hand back so he couldn't grab it.

"It's so boring," he says with a huff and looks at his bowl for popcorn which is now empty.

"Can you please grab some?" he says to Liam.

"Sure, if you pass me the remote," he says holding his hand front.

"Nope. That's not gonna happen," Ben says and places the remote in the bowl and walks towards the kitchen.

We all keep watching the random movie when out of the blue I hear Ben scream. I turn around as my eyes widen to see Ben run out of kitchen, with blood running down his arm.

"Argh... I cut myself," he says as if like he is in actual pain.

I turn back around my seat casually and continue to watch the movie.

"Oh no. Let me get something to fix it," I hear Katherine speak hastily as she gets up from her seat.

"Oh relax. That's ketchup," I say and fold my hands casually behind my head.

"How did you know?" he asks.

"Well, I have been pranked enough for today."

"So, you read the letter huh?" he asks with a victorious smirk. I glare back and don't say anything in return.

"What letter are we talking about?" Alex asks with a confused tone.

"How about I show you?" Ben says already dragging him to the kitchen as Alex lets out a strings of protest. I wonder why kitchen? As far as I can remember, the letter is still in his room.

After few seconds I hear Alex walk back hissing in pain.

"Eighteen, look what Ben did?" Alex says but I don't turn around.

"Alex, I can't believe you are teaming up with Ben. You were the last person I expected to join him in his stupid pranks," I say and roll my eyes.

"But, I am not...It is not-" Alex gets cut off as Ben laughs loudly.

"I told you she wouldn't buy it," he says between his laughs. I turn to see an actual cut on Alex's arm though it's not that big of a cut.

He'll live.

"He did it on purpose," Alex grumbles glaring at Ben. He sticks his tongue out in return.

"Ben, you're unbelievable," I grumble and walk towards the cabinet.

"Oh come on. It's not like I stabbed him but I give no assurance that I won't do that one day," he shrugs his shoulders innocently and walks towards his seat.

I hear the doorbell ring as I finish wrapping Alex's arm. Please let it not be the pizza guy again.

"I'll get it," Ben says and jumps out of his seat and runs to get the door.

He opens the door and goes rigid. I can't tell his expression as I am facing his back.

I walk forward only to stop on my tracks as I hear a familiar screech.

"Benjy!!" I hear her scream in happiness.

"Gwendy!!" Ben reciprocates the same emotion. I see them do their stupid handshake. Now I really wish it was the pizza delivery guy.