30. ANY LAST WORDS?

Double update...

Eighteen's POV:

"Let the real party begin," I say with so much venom, I feel fire run through my veins.

"Mic check, mic check," I hear Ben speak in the microphone as taps the grill twice.

"It's working," I grumbled. Now I feel like I did a huge mistake by lending the mic to Ben.

"Oh... Okay," he smiles cheekily before he continues, "ladies and gentlemen and gangsters. Hope you're having a great time in the party. I did have great time. But I hate to interrupt your spectacular eve."

"Get to the point Ben," I hiss.

"Okay. So, one who thinks they are innocent, please use your flash light and leave the room and who, I believe are criminals please stay back. We got some real stuff to discuss. Thank you very much," he completes the speech as he lifts up his glass and takes a gulp of it.

I notice all the civilians are star struck. I shouldn't have given him the mic.

"Let's get over with this already," I mutter and bring my hand up and shoot the ceiling twice. All the civilians who were static began to run for their life. I notice the gangsters grab their own guns.

"Jess, Jayden and Raleigh, make sure the civilians get out safely. Meghan and Ben, on your position," I say as everyone scatters. "Alex, cover me," I say as I hide behind the bar. "Jen, switch on the light on a count of three," I grab hold of my other gun. "One," I bring my hand up in a shooting stance, "Two," I close my eyes tightly for a mere second and open with intense fire.

That's for you mum.

"THREE!!" I say as the lights flickers on. The temporary blindness of sudden light makes the gangsters go static. I take the advantage and fire my shots continuously. I observe Jayden, Jess and Raleigh are back. Liam has been firing shots from the first floor. I leave my hiding spot and shoot five other gangsters in a lightning speed. I hide behind the pillar and take my shots continuously.

I hear Liam cry out in pain through comms. I turn towards the first floor to see him in ground holding his shoulder. Before any of us could ask if he is fine...

"I am fine. It's just my shoulder," he stated slowly.

I turn around and shot the guy who shot him. I note that the gangsters had been equally prepared just like us. But we had the upper hand as we were trained professionally and I made the right decision of asking gamma team's help.

Jayden and Jess were taking down two guys at a time. Looks like they are competing again who gets the highest score.

I realized that the ammo of both the gangsters and my team were slowly lessening. I place my other gun in the holster and grab my dagger.

I sight Antonio shooting continuously trying to take us down. He was still protected by his guards surrounding him.

I walk towards my target with my dagger in hand and anger blazing in me. One of his men charge towards me with his knife.

He thrusts his hand to stab me. I grab hold of it and tighten my hold which leads him to let go of the knife. I hear a sickening crack as he falls to the ground holding his hand tightly in pain. I fix my ceaseless glare at Antonio. I walk forward only to be surrounded by five of his minions.

I hear a gunshot as one of them fall down dead cold. I send a grateful smile towards Alex as he walks towards me. We stand with our back facing each other.

"Tell me when you're ready," he says. I tighten my hand on my dagger.

"Now!" I say and thrust my dagger to the assassin's chest. He gets hold of my hand and with a quick movement disarms me, my dagger flies and falls few feet away from me.