33. YOUR BLOOD?

Double update.

You're welcome.

Eighteen's POV:

I get out of the car and slam the door and march towards the agency. I get into my room and change this hideous outfit to my usual black tank top and jeans. I quickly move towards the prisoner's block. I get in the elevator and push the button. The door swings open when I reach the basement. I notice many agents guarding the cells. I walk past all the cells to get to the end of the hallway which had a huge metal barricade.

I take in a deep breath to calm my nerves. I must stay composed and get the answers out of him. If I pounce, there is no way he is gonna answer any of them. I must keep my emotions under check.

I swiftly press the keys on the keypad and scan my batch. After series of retinal and finger scan, the door opened.

Inside he was sitting still with a smug smile on his face. I clenched my fist to hold back from punching his face.

"Chi abbiamo qui?" he asks with a smirk.

"La tua morte," I reply sternly as I walk forward menacingly like a predator.

On hearing my reply, he starts laughing hysterically. After few seconds, he stops laughing abruptly and smiles wickedly.

"Brave and fierce. Propiro come tua madre. Emma sterling se non mi sbaglio."

That's it.

I march forward and throw a punch on his face. "Don't. You. Dare," he coughs as his head snaps to the side, "Don't you dare say her name through your filthy mouth," I hiss in anger.

I turn my stern pointed glare at him daring him to repeat his words. He doesn't.

Good for him.

"Don't forget. I am in charge here. You do as I say," I raged.

After coughing up blood he locks his eyes at me and smiles nefariously yet again. I turn my glare ten times worse than earlier.

"How's Ben?" he questions with a smirk.

Wrong move.

My eyes turn darker as I shower punches and kicks on him. His hands are cuffed to the metal chair which keeps him from falling over.

I stop and step back as he lets out a series of cough. He glares at me matching my own.

"You have no idea how many years I have been working to get hold of you. May be for the world, you might be a good person but I have seen your true colors," I fumed.

I reminiscence when my house went up in flames. The day I lost her. The day I lost a part of myself. It's all because of...Him.

"You're gonna pay for everything you took away from me," I hiss through my clenched teeth, "But not now."

"Why not?"

"That's because I am here to inform you that I know who has been working for you by betraying us," I see a flick of fear in his eyes as he tries to conceal it.

I don't know who the traitor is. It's better to get it out of his mouth rather than interrogating.

"No, you don't," he says with uncertainty.

"Yes, I do," I say with a blank look.

"No... There is no way you would know," he shakes his head with worry.

"Why not?" I press again without giving him a chance to think.

"Because my blood is not moronic," he yells in anger.