26. THIS LOOKS SO DOPE.

Eighteen's POV:

"Really."

"Umm-hum."

"Why did you not tell me this earlier?"

"Well, I told you now."

"What does she like the most?"

I and Katherine are at the kitchen. She is upset that I didn't tell her that it's Meghan's birthday today and she didn't buy a gift.

"Meghan would love anything you gift her. She is very simple and sophisticated one. She cherishes everything," I say and I dip the tea bag.

"How about I bake something? Would she like it?"

"Of course she would."

"Great," she says and asks Noah to grab the ingredients. They both start preparing, lost in their own world of happiness. I decided to let them be and walked out to the living room. I see Meghan get down the stairs just in time and I walk towards her.

"Happy birthday Megs," I hug her.

"Thank you," she says with a permanent smile. I see something cross her face as her smile drop. I know what she is about to say.

"Eighteen, about yesterday,"

"Let's not talk about it. It's your day," I wave off her concern.

"I know. But the very thought of your mum's sacrifice makes me think not to let it go in vain. We have to win this mission and keep the coordinates away from them," I hear her determined voice. But worry sets in me.

"There's where the problem lies Meghan," I mumble slowly.

"What do you mean?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know where the coordinates are. I tried a lot to find it but I couldn't. I don't know where she hid it. Either it got destroyed in the fire or she hid it somewhere so the bad guys don't get hold of it but...where?" I say with a thoughtful gaze. My mind jumping to all the possibilities to find the coordinates. I must find it before it gets to the wrong hands.

I decided to bury down my worries. It's Meghan's day so let's not spoil it.

"Let's think of it later. I have something for you," I say and walk towards the desk. I take the box and place it on her hand. She smiles gratefully.

Her breath gets stuck in her throat and jaw drops open. She looks at me then back at the box.

"No way," she exclaims in astonishment.

"Yes way."

"You're kidding right?"

"No, I am not."

"How did you know I wanted CZ75?" she asks picking up the gun carefully.

"I know very well about my best friend," I say with a light smile.

"Thank you eighteen," I nod my head in return.

I see Alex walk towards Meghan and wishes her, so does Jen. I don't see Ben and Liam anywhere. Maybe they are still asleep. Alex gifts Meghan a letter. She reads it for a while and turns towards Alex with her eyes filled with gratitude.

"I don't know what to say!" she chuckles still eying the letter.

"Thank you Alex."

"You're welcome sister."

Later Jen gifts her some cool glasses. She says a list of technical advantages the glasses have.

"This looks so dope," Meghan says as she puts on the glasses. She thanks Jen as Katherine and Noah walks in with a cake and cookies. I notice Ben and Liam are still not here. Where did they go? I excuse myself and walk towards Ben's room to see it empty. Maybe he is in the bathroom. I sit on the bed for few minutes before knocking the door.