18. EVERYONE SUIT UP.

Agent Eighteen's POV:

"For real Ben, how many times do I have to repeat myself?"

"Just once."

"I already explained it last night."

"I can't remember... How about you repeat once?" Ben asks with pleading eyes.

I glare back. "How about I slit your throat?"

"Oh you wouldn't," he states triumphantly.

I glare and pick my pocket knife and throw it in the air. It whizzes past his throat narrowly missing and gets embedded on the wall.

"You were saying?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"You still wouldn't," he says with an unvanquished smile.

I let out a sigh. He always wins. I step forward and switch on the hologram 3D projection mapping.

"Alright, let's run through the plan again," I say and stand in front of the table with my team gathering around.

"We all will be in our respective disguises. Alex will be acting like a regular employee while I would walk in as an interviewee. Liam and Meghan will be the security guard and will try to get Jenny into the security room. Ben will be on the rooftop of the other building close to Smith's enterprises. Am I clear?" I ask and see everyone nodding their head except Ben.

"Perfect," Liam exclaims.

"No, it's not. What am I supposed to do on the other building? I'll be missing out all the action," he bawled.

I rolled my eyes. "You will know how important your job is while we reach there," I say.

"It better be," he says in mock anger.

"Alright everyone, suit up," I say and walk back to my room. I pick out a formal work wear pant suit and chiffon blouse shirt top. I style my brown hair in a high ponytail and pick my guns and knives and strap it against my ankle and wristband.

I walk out to see Alex wearing a casual white shirt with a blazer on. Liam and Meghan were disguised in guard's uniform. Jen and Ben were in their casual attire.

We walk towards the garage and buckle up inside our van. Within an hour or so, we reach our destination. I turn around to look at my team.

"It's time. We all will stay connected through comms. Make sure civilians don't get injured if the fight gets out of hand. Okay?"

Everyone nods their head in affirmative.

"Alright then, best of luck," I say and ask Alex to hop off the van as we all switch on the comms.

He walks towards the company.

"Are you sure he won't get into trouble?" I ask Jen.

"Don't worry. He won't. I already encrypted the database to allow him access into the building through the ID."

I see Alex scan his ID and got in without any difficulty.

That was easy.

"Alex are you in?" I ask through the comm.

"Yeah, the building is quite fanc-" he gets cut off by Ben.

"Mic check. Mic check. One-two-three," I glare at Ben.

"Shut up," I snap.

"Fourfivesixseveneightnineten," Ben rushes the words out.

I hear Alex chuckle. "The building is quite fancy. There is a lobby in the front and elevator to my right. There are two guards on the entrance and few in and around. I think it's the right time for you to come in."