Pillars of Humanity

"So are you ready to meet Val..? Its ok if your not I don't blame you for being nervous." Clover spoke to her mate in a soft voice trying to get her attention. Through at the same time watch her mate look like ahead in the morning light. "No I am not nervous. I have nothing to be nervous about." Mia said looking at clover with a raised brow. The sun hitting her face perfectly making her eyes grow brighter and sit out as the deep pink eyes watch her with love and want. 

Feeling heat rush to her cheeks as her mate graze handle power that no other.  "Your beautiful, you know that clovey always know I will not let you go without a fight. Nor do I plan on letting you face the world alone again. I be with every step of the way even if you want to start the biggest rebellion  that has ever happen in history." Clover was shocked looking at her mate with wide eyes not knowing what to say at first. 

"H-How...did..you...know? I hav-" Before clover could finish. She felt her mate soft lips kiss her forehead making her blush a deep red and again lost for words. "Your my mate, I can feel your thoughts from across the world if I wanted to. I know that your going to start a rebellion against the gods and archdevils. I will stand by you and help you." 

"Why...I mean like I know I'm your mate but....this is your life?" Mia just chuckled and kissed her mater again on the head with a smile that was brighter then a thousand suns. "Silly your my world and I will walk through it with you even if that is a war. It's a war of change. To bring the world together and as you said for a better world sometimes you have to face all odds and break the rules that bond us to mortals." 

The demon look down at her mate with a flash in her eyes that she have not felt in a really long time given how strong she is. "But what about Val? Or my friends what will they think?" Mia only nodded her head and pointed to the rising sun. "They will follow you for what in your heart. Yes this is going to be a giant war that we might lose. But first we need to ready for that war by taking out the little guys first." Clover grab her mates hand and walk forward laughing softly.

"It cute when you actually think about something other then me giving you babies...even though that is rather temping." The demon at her side huffed and rolled her pink eyes. "Says you we both know that vampire of Are's is a bottom. If anything she will be carrying the babies." Clover choked on air as her mate said that ever so casually. "What I killed all the dinosaurs you think I cant rock Val world in the bed room. How very wrong you are cutie. " 

"OH MY DEAR GOD MIA YOU....MY BEAUTIFUL MATE KILLED ON THE DINOSAURS WHY!!!!!!!!!" Mia on the other hand smirk. "Let me tell you those big assholes eat my favorite flower! Like hell I'll let their asses get away with that so I bombed them to kingdom come." Clover laughed loudly and felt her body be lifted like a feather.  "WHAT!!" She look at her mate seeing her eyes had nothing but love. 

"I am be weaker then I once was But that does not mean I can't help you. We are going to need help from the first hunter ever made." Mia stated feeling clover rest her head in the crock on her neck smiling slightly. "How are they still alive? You never told me about them or how they came to be. do they hunt supernatural?" The demon hummed and held her mate close looking over the trees making sure it safe . 

"He is a friend of mine for starters. Hunter are not what people think they are. They as I said are made by witches that want order and peace. But how they where made was nothing but pain and torture. taken from their mother wombs. magical ruins where cover into the Childs bones to make them stronger and faster. These ruins could have be healing ruins which allowed them to feel no pain and heal as fast or even faster then vampires. only seven witches in history actually know how to make hunters. Most or all of them died every through ever lived maybe out of the 1 million over the beginning  of man kind only 10 where made." 

Clover heart stopped only 10 out of a million where ever made! "They where made as the leaders of the world and what gods feared the most. So the gods themselves cursing them so they may ever have children. They also cant ever be made again since the witches that know how to make them are all gone. Very hunter that ever walked this earth were feared and respected by humans and supernatural alike." Mia said with a sad voice looking down at her mate. 

"They where not humans after that hell. They where monster hunters and good at what they did I mean really good. Everything was taken from them but they fought what people feared and do not understand. Hunters are the pillars of humanity.  I am telling you this because I know you like history and the man I am best friends with is the first hunter to have ever been made. hunter when made at their own time will stop aging and stay the same." 

"I-I....never...know...I thought....hunter...were....everywhere..." Clover feeling ashamed and guilty for thinking bad on them. Yet they where forced from their own homes and mothers only to ruined to the every bone with magic trained to kill anything.  "It's ok baby barley anyone knows about them or what they really been though. Though the hunter your going to meet his name is Atlas. If your going to start a war. We are going to need him as he is the Pillar of man kind."