Atlas

Clover has learn more then what she ever thought she would have learn. Just from story are mate told about her past. Clover listen to Mia talk all day she was just so amazing. Then there was this Atlas person. "Hey Mia was is Atlas like? As a person will he help us? Can he even help us?" 

Mia smiles and held her mates hand tighter walking through the forest to where the mighty man stayed. "He can help us, He is feared for a reason and is my best friend. Though darling I going to need you to be carful of what you say about hunters. They all look up to him as the man that held heaven high in the sky. He is pride and will of all humans." The demon said with a tone that hide amusement in it. 

"Like the story of the titan that held up the heavens as punishment." Clover asked and Mia nodded her head before continuing. "Atlas actually held the heavens given the borrowed power of me. held the heavens to give the might titan a break." Mia shrugged and clover almost slap her mate with her hair. 

 "HOW DO YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS SO CASSULLY!!!???" Mia kissed her mates noise and that got clover to shut up and blush. "As I said he borrow some of my strength to lift up the heavens so the titan could hold it again though even with my strength the heaven for a man to bear is not easy. It was his will that got him thought it in one piece." Clover looked at her mate confused but then it clicked in her head. 

He was given the power but does not mean that he can simple lift heaven. His will and his kindness to the titan showed who he is as a person. "Where did you to meet? if that ok with me to ask about. If not then it fine I understand." Mia raised a brow and squeezed clover hand gentle. "We meet trying to kill the same person. Though we ended up fighting to see who gets to kill this person turns out fighting killed them." 

"I swear you way to interesting to not learn about I-" Mia stopped in her tracks looking into the forest ahead. She look around and sighed. "Well if it is the queen herself what bring you here Mia Hale?" A man walked out of the darkness and hand a sword on his back, black leather pants, was a fucking giant compare to clover, wearing a black leather vest that showed his well shaped arms to his tan skin. 

"Atlas you hoe learn how to not give a bitch a heart attack!" The man laughed and leaned against a tree looking over at clover and then mia. "Now why the hell would I give that up just to scare the shit out of you and your.....mate?" Clover bite her lip not knowing what to do. She can feel his power radiating of him.  "Oh shut the fuck up old man and tell me what your doing out  here and yes this is my mate clover meet this ass hate Atlas the first hunter." 

"Nice to meet you clover if this one ever does anything stupid just say the world and Ill stab a bitch." Mia rolled her eyes as the man mocked her and then lean down yawning. "What tired are we boring you atlas how many times do I have to tell your ass to sleep." 

"So damm rude and busy I'm sleep because I had to fight off a couple of damm werewolves. You think if I had a ball they go after it?" Mia shacked her head making Atlas pout and sigh. "Where you looking for me Mia? Do you care to tell why you are looking for  me seeing it been about 10,000 year since we last talked." 

"Yes my mate has a couple of thing to say and would like for you to hear them out and see what you think. Do you mind?" He smiles and took out his sword pushing it into the ground looking at clover. "Do tell clover?" 

Clover looked at Mia before shallowing take her hands and pushing them in her packets. "I plan of starting a rebellion against this world that does not care or feel.  Before you saying anything  ill like to say why. For all my life I have seen how broken and damaged the world is and how badly it need change. But given as the power does not stay the same and how it breaks and hurts people. I want to change the world only for better not to be queen or anything just something to think of the people for once." 

Atlas looked at Mia and then back to me flipping the knife in his slowly. " Mia what do you think?" Clover looked at her mate though she know her mate would help she did not know if she wanted to show it. "This is clover choose I plan on being with her until the end and she is not a baby. She is my mate and my equal. Though we have to work on her talking to other people." 

Mia beamed showing pearly white teeth. The suit on her body holds her ever so tightly. Clover bites her lip harder seeing her mates perfect body through the suit. "Your mate is eye fucking you mia." Atlas laughed and got punched through a tree splitting it in half breaking the ground with the force. 

Atlas laughed and got up walking back as the blood that left his lips and body get sucked back in. Showing nothing that actually happened to him. "That was rude Mia. But yes I help you in your little rebellion. Though I must say we are going to need you to work on your speeches." Clover nodded and then her the voice she forgot about what sounded like heaven just like Mia. 

"Clover there you are I finally found you!" Then clover felt the vampire speed over and wrap her in a tight hug. "Oh this is interesting" Val lets go and clover turns to see Atlas sitting on a tree stomp with sipping tea looking at mia and then Val.