Red Ace?

third person pov 

Mia holds both of her mates close as all three of them catch their breathing. She looks down at Val and kisses her head and then does the same for Clover. Val felt happy and warn really warm though she did blush looking at the tail that was in her. But before she could ask Mia gentle pulled it out making Val moan softly. feeling cum leak out of her slowly. 

"Well that was fun who up for round to?" Mia asked jokingly and then got slap in the face with panties. That made the older women laugh and lay down with her mates. "kidding of course now just get comfy, though my little moon we need to talk about about what may happen in the future." 

Mia says softy and Val purrs and snuggles into both her mates body. Clover was almost on the verge of passing out but the show two figures in the background making her sit up and look ahead. "Baby who are those two? they look like they can see us." Mia groans and covers her mates. "They are my sisters clovey it fine if anything they are here to annoy me of something stupid knowing one of them." Clover eyes went wide as all the thought turn towards the tow women standing before her.

One of them was wearing a loose white button-up shirt that was tucked in, with three buttons opened at the top showing her black bra when she lean down, Her shelves where rolled up showing both of her arms has tattoos on them. "ooooh sis look at you have fun time with your mates I see." Mia rolled her eyes looking at the sisters. "Hey lex how are you and so what if I was?" Her sister just laughed looking at her with Heterochromia eyes one being red the other a dark pink. 

Clover study the girl that called her mate sister and they do look similar but their eyes are so different. Then the other sister walk up with a sigh. "Alexis you know its wrong to tease big sis. I don't want her to throw you into another supernova." Clover eyes went wide at that looking at the girl named Alexis she had a strong built body now that she can be seen more.   

"Ace you do know I'm immortal that supernova was nothing." Mia huffed and grumble but her face got soft seeing Val snuggle her and began to breath softly. "The only reason your not dead Lex is because your impossible to kill and that stupid power of your to steal anything. Speaking of which didn't you steal something from lady death?" 

Ace shake her head and look at Alexis. Ace was wearing a long black dress with her hair in a high ponytail. She had amber eyes that could piece through anyone soul well almost anyone. "As much as I love you Lex and ace why are you to actually here. Lex as I recall you where busy I'm what was the word you used?" 

Alexi rolled her mismatched eyes and slide her hands in her pockets. Her infamous smirk Came through. "I was fucking lady death so hard she forgot how to speak or even think when I was done. I left soon after with somethings but that is for a later date sis now what happening here hmm?" 

Mia was going to talk to her sister but then felt Val and now Clover have fallen asleep. "Having time with my mates. I know it is not the most well private of ways but still I wanted to make them happy and they made me happy." Alexis smiles and leans on a rock looking up as Ace walked closer and kneels down facing her sister. 

"I'm so happy for you Mia you wanted a mate out of all of us. Not only that but you got two lovely makes and seems to be starting a family rather soon?" Ace said with a smirk on her lips making Mia groan and huff. Even her little sister finds these amusing. "I'm the older one here at least show me some respect.." A laugh come from Mia lips as both her sister smiled. 

"Ooh sis older by 2 minutes. God I feel bad for mom her poor vagina pushing your fat ass out. Now who is going to be auntie of the little devil when born." Alexis clapped her hands and turning her head to the side  looking at the her sisters that both wished they can wash that image out of their minds. "How are we even related to you red your a breed of your own." 

Ace said with a smirk as Lex grumbles looking out into the distances. "I already know who I want to watch over my kid but I have to talk it over with my mates. But I cant believe this words are ever coming out of my mouth Lex can you if anything happens watch over the child?"

Ace almost fall over the rock she was going to sit on looking at her oldest with wide eyes. On the other hand Alexis spit out blood snapping her in Mia direction. "I'm sorry did you drink magic pussy justice  because there I  no way you ask me? ME? to watch over your kid." 

Mia groaned but looked at her sister. "Lex you are well every different then both me and ace and god knows what Val would say about this. But listen I know you  would protect them, I know family isn't really your thing but maybe this is what you need and this is only if anything happens to me or my mates Lex pl-" 

"Stop right fucking there I will do it just don't say please I'm your family dumbass and sure ill watch over the kid. I train them if I have to. But i know nothing will happen to you guys. If anything Ill be the super auntie. More fun then dark and gloomy over there." Alexis looks at Ace and sticks up both middle fingers with a smirk. 

"Oh by the way sis where tagging along seeing as I got nothing better to do. Oh the fun this will be." Mia laughs and holds her mates and Looks at her sister shaking her head. Just what the world needed the Hale family together again.