Unique

Val wraps her surprisingly cool because looking at her she does not look like a vampire. Given her tan skin that shows of all her curves and muscles with her dark button up shirt with her sleeve up as I trace her arm slowly. 

"You ok about everything or is this to much?" My mate ask quickly putting out her words. Making me giggle looking at her. As she blushes and bites her lip, making me turn around facing her as I on her lap. "It's fine Val I promise your my mate ok. I don't plan leaving you unless I did in this game." 

She looks at me with those sliver eyes that piece though anything in its path. Like a sliver void that bring you in and never lets go. "You don't know how much that means to me." She say softly as I hear someone  eating turning my head seeing Grivina eating looking at us. Making me blush as Val rolls her eyes. "What are you guys stopping on come on and here I thought I'll get a show to see." 

That makes me giggle and looking at her still in my mates arms as she is holding me. "I have a question for you Grivina how are you well you seeing as your a hybrid that I never heard of?" She sighs and cracks her neck looking at me. "simple mother was a siren dad was a werewolf and they where mates that fucked and here I am." 

Well that is blunt to put it but I guess she is not wrong. Feeling my mate put her head on my shoulder as she looks at the sky. "So clover my I ask how the fuck did you make a lightning bolt that big?" Grivina ask sounding very exited but also interested in. 

"Well my magically born gift  called thunder phoenix allows me to control all aspects of lightning even the amount of volts I want to make it." Grivina looks at me with wide eyes as her mouth falls open. "How the fuck did you get so strong your humans. Not saying anything bad but like HOW?!" 

That makes me laugh and Val looks at me to with eyes wanting to knew more. "Well to tell you the truth I don't know. I was born this way its weird. No one can tell me what it means having power like I do and it is something that has bothered me for most of my life.

"Humans wanted to know more so they did what all humans do." I sigh looking at the ground sadly as did the others in my team did the same. The part of my life that has the most impact on me. For making me what I am today Ill never understand why it had to be the way it did. 

"But even with my power I am still weaker then most fighters that are supernatural as they had more time to learn and can heal"  Grivina nodded her head in understand then looks up at the night sky seeing the star. They look so much brighter here then earth which is nice getting to see them like this. 

"Clover What did they do to you?" My mate ask making me look the other way not really looking to talk about what happened how can I tell her that all my teams have got their power from me. That I was used as a lab right for my life after Lance had died. I don't hold what happen to me against my team as they to where held against their will to under go what made them who they are today. 

He stills keeps his eyes narrow at me as the blue steel cuts through the into my heart as if he know I'm noting telling the truth. "So what can each of you do for magic wise? what made you so different from the other that did this test before?" The elf said like he know it all making Maze smirk as she sits on the floor making a cracking sounds as ice starts to spread out and around us. 

Ray takes his right hand as it starts to glow a very strong red color as a black hole sits right there on his finger tip. "Hey look I made it bigger then it what it used to be!!" Good god my damm brother can  be a singer if he really wanted to. I bit he could hit every high not if he wanted to.

As I was thinking in my head all of them look over at Arthur as I shake my head fast. "Yeah no his power you can't see." Making the group pout even Val is pouting as I shake my head children. "Why can't we see his power?" 

"Why don't you ask him why we can't see his power." The guy nods as art sighs getting off the tree he was leaning on and walks closer to us. "Simple my power is know as Ragnarok." He stated making me roll my eyes. Knowing that all we are going to get out of him. Art only uses his power when he is in a fight. 

"You going to show us your power Clover?" Grivina asked as the other shake there head and before I get to do anything speak up. "Yeah no my sis power unlike us she was born with meaning her power output is a lot more then a four percent and there is a reason for her power being called thunder phoenix. She uses it you will probably go  deaf." 

Taking a rock from the ground I throw it at my brother as he catches it and nods. "Are you trying to break one of my teeth sis?" Smirking at what he said I just Whistle looking up again feeling the necklace move against my skin making me smile. "No but I am tired so go to bed and shut up." 

That makes him pout and laugh getting up as did everyone least getting ready for bed. Right when I was just about to get up Val lifted me up and held me close to her chest making heat run to my face as I bite my lip. "Do you mind watching the stars with me?"