Party time

"Oh that's lovely we are sitting with the vampires out of everyone." I said with a sigh. What else could go wrong am I right.

"We are also sitting with the vampires king and his daughter." Oh ok so fuck my life anything else that could go wrong bring it bitch I'm ready.

"Clover your sitting right next to silver eyes." That when I choked on my on saliva. What In the actual fuck is happening right now. "Your joking right I'm sitting next to sliver eyes god fuck me." I mean yes that cool and all but she is the best fighter in all the Elite schools and yet I'm sitting next to her.

It would be fine right what can go wrong. "Clover get ready it almost party time." Ray yell from the next room. I don't even want to go to the bloody party. Yeah But of course the one time being a captain is bad.

I grad the door handle to my closet and open it. I find my black blazer, black dress pants, white button up Shirt. I think that should do. Why the fuck do we even have to go to these party.

"I'm ready to go let's get these over with. Guys  remember that these people think less of us even if they say they want humans to do their best they don't mean it. They think we are weak which they are right we are weak we give up but what they don't know is that we will go though hell  to get where we are. Show  them that we never should be look down upon."

When I'm done my team nods their heads and getting ready to go. God I just want these day over with. "They should will not look down upon you. Clover you are the first human ever to vessel two gods." When that annoying dragon said that I stop and think. Even with the power of the gods we still will be look down upon. "Wait did you just say two gods what the fuck are you on about I only have one and that you."

Tuga sighed bitch did he just sigh in my own head. "How do you not own your power thunder Phoenix she is a god. She is one of the most fear gods because her power can't be control. Her rage can rip that sky apart and burn the heavens down. Then you have me the heavenly dragon of the sky's. Clover you have the power of the sky's and to kill other gods but we talk about that later let get to that party girl."

What thunder Phoenix is a god but how a human can barely take a power of a god but I have two how is that possible. "Let's go cap we are going to be late at the party!" My lord someone is getting a foot in the ass if I hear one more word about that party.

I start walking out the door with my idiot friends to go to the damm party god what the point of it! They all look down of us and now they want a party and then the games are tomorrow how am I supposed to eat when I'm likely sitting next to the girl that will kill me or my team. Well even so let's fucking party.