A ROCK

Third-person

"Alexis where are we going again? I forgot" Alexis groaned and grumble to herself. The three have Been flying for a couple of hours and Atlas woke up and pouted as his body hanging in the tail of zenny. Alexis was not holding not even worried if she was afraid to fall off but then again she can fly. "We are going to fight the gatekeeper...that bitch is a pain in the ass trust me. I swear it going to try and eat one use." Clover shivered and leaned back looking up into the moving cloud colors.

"Why oh why are we going to the place that wants to eat us, Alexis! What is so important about what we're going to get." Clover bites her lower lip something she does when annoyed or stresses. She bites her lip so hard that she felt the hot blood leaking backward into her mouth. "Ewww good god how do vampires even drink blood this shit taste like a whole ass brick of iron. My lord if Val eats this I'll tell her ass to go on a diet and stop drinking so much." Alexis furrow her brows and kept looking ahead.

"I'm not even going to ask why you just said that or even feel the need to say that. Just don't say it again." Alexis try's not to think about what even started that much. She pets zenny making the creature purr as it glides through the air. "You know this actually feels nice now until I realized that I'm horrified of height why the hell does I get into shit like this." He grumbles and strokes zenny tail. Making the creature dive down lower and lower. The wind banging against their ears and push a light breeze softly.

Landing on the ground of a bare open dead field. The only thing for miles is dark and light-colored rocks some becoming that color because of the way of the sun or just getting hit with ash over and over again. "Damm this is rather sad to see anyone ever thought to water this?" Clover rolled her eyes and leans on her right foot making the little bit of sand on the ground shape around her shoe. "Yes because watering a hell hole is actually what it needs to grow a flower. This place is sand and rocks everywhere!"

"Ok, so it's sandy with rocks your pale ass never be to the desert?" Alexis raised both brows and Altas just groans and kisses the ground. "I-I....you know what you do you man kiss the ground for all I care I saw a hole where we landed have fun." Clover frowns her brows and then her mouth falls open lost for words. "Just....no Alexis bad I'll tell lady death of what you said and she what she has to say about it." Alexis stiffens and slowly walks away. "You won't you never will....pulse what is she going to do hmmm?"

"She going to bear your ass until it's red." Clover smiled at her own remark only to blow up in her face as Alexis's smirks grow wide to wide. "Oh god don't tempt me with a good time. Though she will always be my cute little bottom." She said with a smile on her face thinking back somewhat. Only to see at the corner of her eye Atlas smirking hard as little imaginary devil horns put out of his head the way he was smirking. "The fuck got you to smirk like that you finally found the glory hole?"

He just keeps fucking smirking and Clover shakes her walked ahead of the other two. "I-I....just gods if anyone loves me send me back to my mates," Clover yelled up into the sky with her arms outstretching only to get a storm cloud over her head. "I believe that's the author saying fuck you and deal with it," Alexis added a side not only to get a rainbow over her head. "Ha, I'm loved, baby!!!!" This is why throngs always end up well for the three idiots. One the immortal, the first hunter, and the rebel.

"This shit is why I want to crawl under your bed and take a fucking glass needle and start ramming it into you like a dam Tommy gun." Atlas smiles as if he was the pinpoint fucking textbook definition of an angel. "What is even wrong with him stop that....it's rather weird seeing him all fucking angelic like after describing a murder." The older women laugh at Clover's comment and zenny nuzzles against Alexis's hand. The rain actually started to get worse as the clouds darken in the sky making the light blue fluffy clouds turn blackened.

They stopped there laughing and grab the gear getting ready to move and find cover until the storm passes. "To wait for the storm passes would be good if it was another place on dirt hell hole! The storms like last for a good three hundred years." Clover made an oh face and grab her stuff running fast to get cover. "Damm three hundred years fuck that's so shit right there. This storm can kiss my pale perfect ass." Alexis looks at Altas as he kissed his middle finger and shows it to the sky. Only for the damm sky to roar back.

"Well that's new....." he mumbles and grabs his sword and tightens it on his back rubbing his hands together and runs with Clover screaming that it to cold. "Well zenny come boy don't want the two kids to get lost and I don't want to deal with lost kids." Alexis smiles and pets the creature as it uses one of its wings to shield her from the rain. "Oooh you didn't have to do that zenny I'm fine I like the rain. As I told ever since I was a baby the rain is the life-giver and can wash away the pain. I'm not new to pain but...it's a long story want to hear about it?" Zenny nodded and then Alexis talked to her new friends/pet

Sorry again about everything that is happening. Again sorry if it's bad. I kinda put it together so it will help me in the next update. I hope you guys still liked it. Hope everyone is safe.