The Other Side

Val pov

I walk slowly looking at everyone and then my mate. Well one of them but she is still my mate and still so very beautiful and amazing. I find that Mia and Clover are both amazing mates to have though I now wondering where Clover and the others with her went. I can't hear them and the others seem not to notice until now. "Umm...where are the other three Clover, Alexis, and Altas? Weren't they behind us..? I swear they were." Sighing looking at Mia seeing her groan and roll her eyes. Clearly we both know if those three are together then this world is going in for one hell of a ride.

"Great we lose the three idiots!" Ace huffs and Mia and I both growl at her making the women put up her hands and walk away. Rubbing my belly looking at lady death seeing she has be pregnant for some time now making me think how long she had been caring the kid inside her? Though that's not what bother me the most it's the fact that's only mated can have kids so how come she is carrying Alexis? Are they both mates, could be possible knowing that shit that had happened over the past couple of days.

"Ummm babe...if you don't mind me asking what actually are you guys? Like I get your a succubus the first one but what off the other? Like you Ace if you don't mind me asking what you are?" Holding the sliver handle of my sword looking at Ace then my eyes shifting to Mia as they both stopped looking at each other. "Well I never thought you ask cutie...so to start I am the first succubus yes and Ace well you can say what are. Baby promise you won't faint ok?"

Furrowing my brows looking at Ace as she moves her hair showing pointy ears and smiles. My mouth falls open she is the first elf!! "Well before you going thinking to fast. Yes I am the first elf but I'm the first high elf the my race is the oldest of all elf races but also the rarest since my kind number are falling lower over time because of all the war and bloodshed. Not every race is built for war not matter what you do and make for them to win they can't because they are not warriors."

I look at Mia who is only smiling ruffing her younger sisters hair. "Spoke like the true queen of elf's sis but why don't you lead your people the right way instead of that false king?" Seeing Ace let out a low growl. "Don't worry he will be handled and I'll make sure that my people live a life of peace for how ever long that will be." My head feels like it's going to bow learning even more about my mates family god only if Clover was here she would look like a kid in a candy shop.

"I sorry if this is pushy but what of Alexis she seems different then both of you well even more different." Both the older women sigh and Mia looks at me with small smile pulling me in her arms making me feel at home only if Clover would come here so we both can feel at home Mia and I having are mate with us. "Alexis is well we don't actually know....like at all she shows know signs at a young age or anything she could say she is the great mystery in are family. The one born will immortality and the gift to copy anything she sees or steal the power completely. So we even as her sister have no idea what she is."

I bite my lip hard trying to think then it hits me what if she is something completely different and one of a kind. Well soon to be two if lady death wants to have Alexis in her and her life. "What if she something like one of a kind something that only ever happens once with all her abilities. As you said Mia you have the best magical power, Ace are world smarter then most or all. You can also counter all attacks that are throw at you if my not mistake. But Alexis she is different she like the black sheep in your family. Mia baby don't take this the wrong way but you may not be the strongest."

Mia only rubbed my back and pulled me closer smiling at me looking down at me. "Oh I know my sister is far stronger then me. She has both the most physical power and magical power. Also Ace and I are both able to be killed...it take a ton to kill us but we can die unlike Lex. She is the immortal nothing can kill her or stop her. If I'm not mistake the more pain she takes the stronger she gets to which is interesting." My heart picks up at that the women is unstoppable if she ever wanted to end the world what would stop her nothing all we would be about to do is watch as she murder all in her way. "Hey relax Lex is not like that she may be different. But trust me she only fights when she had to fight ok baby. The world is fine and looks like she'll have her hands full soon with a baby."

Trying my hardest not to laugh at my mate teasing tone looking at lady death again seeing as she looking for something. But her heart beat is picking up then there was a giant bloom making the mountain shake as screams are heard loud and clear. The peddles on the ground shake clearly something strong is where we where walking. Then there was a lightning bolt then another one and another shaking the ground making me cover my ears at how loud it is getting. What the fuck is happening down there?