Surprised and Tied

Clover POV

7 days later

After driving for what felt like an eternity. We arrived at our destination, the house was covered with vines and lavish flowers. " You know, I'm very surprised you two stop talking? It's so quiet, are you two fighting each other in the Brain or something?" I huff, opening up the door looking over at what is definitely not my dorm room at all.

They better not forgot what they did. I'll make sure of that, but for now, I just want to see my mates. "Tell me again why I can't kill this short bitch stick over here?" Alexis groans and getting out of the car, looking over at me. "That's because that bitch stick...is your best friend..."

"Well, Val is your sugar mommy, isn't she? Oh, wait, won't both your mates are your sugar mommy!" Tuga's voice laughed in my head so loud, it almost felt like my brain was going to pop open like that. "How much you want to doubt tha-" cutting off the link before he said something even more stupid for him.

Now that it's quiet again, I look up at the mansion, it had two gargoyles at the giant wooden doors. It held almost royalty feeling to it. The gardens around the house were filled with all different flowers, some I had never even seen before. The best part would have to be the large low hanging cherry blossom tree. That was in The blooming stages.

A warm feel settling into my soul when I think of me and my mates under it with a family. Soon to be family, I wonder if they know I'm here? "Are you coming in or just going to stand outside your own's mate's mansion?" Altas asked me as he looks all around the place.

"Oh shut it...what's the worst that can happen" Raises a brow at Alexis knowing full well what she has to deal with. "Says the one that got lady death pregnant and your mate. She's going to be so mad at you. At least you have your immortality."

"F-fuck, I have no idea where to start...where do I even start clover?" I didn't expect her to say that or even ask me. I'm the worst when it comes to telling someone feeling or how to handle someone like well, lady death. "Ok honestly just go with what feels right she is your mate, so you can find a way not to feel at least too much pain."

Walking into the house, turning my head left to right and right to left, smiling like an idiot. Finally, some peace and well, quiet. Seeing atlas go into another room. Well, Alexis walks over to lady death. The baby bump is bigger and if anything, lady death jumped into Alexis's arms. Ok, not going to watch them, I have my own mate to worry about.

"Where do I even start in this house...? Guess I'll have to check every room until I find them." Starts walking around the bottom floor of the house. Walking up the stairs still looking around at all the art and expensive furniture, liter all around the house. Damm Val, what the hell did you do to get all this?

Never mind, just have to find them both, and I want cuddles. As my eyes look around them filled hallways, I get to a pair of giant black doors. "Oh please be the room imma cry if it's not!"

Opening the door finding it quiet. To quit for those two, Mia has to be somewhere around here with Val. Oh, my dumbass of mates. Seeing the sheets are clean and walking deeper into the room. Only to find steam coming from the bathroom door.

Deciding I want to stay and see what on this earth they are doing. Leaning against the wall, looming with a giant sword and shield on it. They are both incredibly detailed, with patterns of flowers carved into the blade. Anything about it seems almost magical. "Fucking steal that shit! It's so shiny, I want it! Give me mamma." Slam my head into the wall, hearing his damn voice. "Yeah, maybe I'll grab it and shove it right up your godly ass and see if you shit rainbows, you damm seahorse." Biting my lip, shifting my sheet side to side, not really knowing what to do. "Oh Clover, don't tease me with such a good time! I steal you from your mates if you keep that up." Rolling my eyes at his childish behavior and hearing him scoff. 

Hearing the door of the bathroom on and laughing, I decided to turn around and put on my best smile before Val comes after me. "Baby you're going to hurt yourself if we keep trying to fig-" Mia was the first one to look over and her mouth dropped seeing me standing there with a big smile on my face. "Mia baby, what are you looking at? Is there something we-" All Mia does is turn Val head over to my spot and I have never seen a vampire speed so fast? 

"You stupid shit of a human, stop doing that to me already" No I didn't get a hug even a kiss, what I got was my Mate chocking me out. "O...h this hurts!" My head shakes back and forth, then she pulls me into her breast. "Well, this is a better welcome now." I sigh and hear a growl coming from my sexy mate. "Val, do it now!" I gasp as I'm locked onto the bed and have my hand-tied above my head and feet tied to. 

"Oh, what the fuck is this now? Mia, Val, what are you doing?" I asked giving them a look at them both smirking showing their amazing eyes making me glow too. Oh! If this is how they want to play them, it's showtime. "You think this can hold me?" Mischief sparks in Mia's eyes as they rake down my body. Val also smirks and shows her fangs. 

Fuck me.....