Archdevil

Lace has been training me for the past three years. "Clover are you paying attention to what I'm saying? I'm telling you this is the best part of the story I swear!" Shaking my head at him being an idiot like always.

"Lance you say everything is the best part of the story!" I exclaim looking at him with a pout as he stands there smiling and swigging his sword around with ease. "Clover Everything about a story is good. That's what makes it a story to begin with. That the key of a story how you get to main part the best part."

"BUT that story is so depressing, why can't everyone be happy" Looking at him as his sliver eyes soften then he attacks. "simple not everyone is made to be happy, there are good and bad people in this world. You should know this by now given the life you have lived clover."

I counter his attack and sweep at his feet catching his right leg making him fall. But then he does a flip thrusting the sword into the ground making the sandy rocks slip as the long blade breaks the earth as he stands on the hilt looking down at me. "your emotions are in the right place but it will get you killed if you can't control them."

He was about to speak again but then snaps his head towards the east. Turning my head seeing a dark cloud and a women walking towards us. "Clover you need to leave now!" Lance yelled snapping me out of looking at the mystery man. Just when I was about to ask a question the air cracks like a wipe. seeing a spear of darkness fly by my head and destroy an entire pyramid. Making the dust blow in my face causing me to cough. bits of rock hitting me in the face making me wince.

Looking at Lance I see blood forming under his shirt as he hisses. "Clover I need you to run and leave she is an archdevil. I will hold her off for you to get out of here remember when I said don't use your power. Don't listen to what I said use it to get away from here she is trying to kill you."

I never did understand death until I saw the man that was my only friends die in front of my eyes. As his blood dropped on the sand making small red dots that rain down from his open wound. I have learnt that death can come for anything in this world no matter what or when. That your last breath can be anytime, anywhere and how do you fight death when you know that even if you win your going to die one day.

"Clover you need to run now!" lance yelled making me look over and see the archdevil running at us with great speed sending sand flying everywhere looking at me with pure green eyes, that have one so many emotions in them . But there is something in their way one vampire. Yes vampires are strong but archdevils are literal beings that can fight the gods themselves. Their darkness can stop immortals from healing meaning lance can die. Fear and pain flooded my soul and heart. "Lance we can run together please don't leave me!"

Tears fall from my eyes he was my only friends and the only person in my life that cared about me and my future. I can't lose him. "Clover please everything will be alright ok trust me, I have lived a long life and many up and downs. But the best part of that was being your teacher and seeing how you grow over the past three years. How far you have came and how far you will go in this world." He smiled at me then a blinding red light took over the sky as I hear a thunders growl.

Seeing my friend attack the devil. I turn around running fast not looking back. But when my feet hit the sand there was a shock wave causing me to fly into a rock hitting myself hard breaking my arm from the immense force on to two fighting right now. Turning my head to look over as blood slides down my face.

The two of them fight with amazing skill the women is making weapons out of darkness, As Lance use his sword meeting the dark sword the women made making a sonic boom sending sand everywhere. "Why are you trying to kill the girl what has she done to you!" I hear lance yell and the women spin on her heel kicking lance off his feet. she touches the ground making a dark almost black liquid shoot out spikes that all impale he.

"P-Please..S-Stop.." my cracked voice does nothing at all to stop her as she rips lance in half with her bare hands. Her piecing green eyes cast a shadow over me. Fearing for the worst as she steps closers to me. But my head starts to feel dozy and light and I lay it on the sand. I hear an angelic that is soft and welcoming also with a hint of danger. "my my little human your are mine now there is no where you can hide from me." she whisper and I fall into darkness.

Present day.

I snap out of my past and look around seeing everyone at the table looking at me. "clover are you ok looking at you had a bad dream of the past?" nodding my head, Taking a sip of water seeing sliver eyes watch me with a kind of warmth to them. Wait why is she looking at me with those eyes weird.

"You said that you know lance how is he? where is he I haven't see him in 700 years." Vampire king ask making me sigh lean back in my chair having gotten used to the world around me and the death of my teacher and friend.

"Lance was my teacher and he was killed a long time ago." Turning my eyes to the vampire king with a surprise look on his face. "I will not tell you how and what happen because that is none of your concern just know he died fighting for what he believed was right."

Turning my head those sliver eyes had something else in them pain but she covered that with a mask. "I'm sorry for your lose Val." She look at me with surprise as does everyone in the room and I sigh, This is what I get for being nice huh. taking my food and eat it making a face mumbling something under my breath as tuga talks. "that was some deep shit clover what the hell!" damm my food is cold...