Succubus Queen

Clover body fell on the floor with a thud, groaning feeling the hard wet stone on her face. "Why is the floor wet? Oh wait that's why." She grumble starting up on slackly legs as they can't seem to hold still. Looking over at the dragon seeing the life has faded long before they crashed. "I'm still sorry it had to come to this even if you wanted to kill me."  

Standing up clover grabs the spear still in the dragons skull pulling it. Hears the flesh and bones try to hold it in, but in the end she got it out of the dragon. She huffs and calling her shield back to her. "Damm I'm leaking blood out everywhere at least Val is not here to see this she would not lose her shit.." 

Well that's what she wanted to think. Hell Val might not give to shits if Clover had walk back cover in blood and wounds. "Oh fuck this hurt like hell is there anywhere I can rest?" Needing to get back her magic and strength she looks around the dark room. Seeing only lit candles with a pink flame. 

"What the hell is this a sex hell hole?" Speaking to no one in particular seeing as she is the only one in the room or so she thought she was the only one in the room. "Well I actual like to call it my fun house by that could work to seeing of I'm from hell." Clover stands there knowing that there is only one type of creature that talks to humans like that making her huff. Oh for fuck sake. 

"Oh and your a virgin to. Just how I love them." She licks her lips walking out of the darkness having see her purple skin and pink eyes as she looks at clover as a snack. "Come over here dear away from the dead dragon I want to show you what love is."  Clover takes a step back looking at the women. 

"No thank you I have a mate and see is looking for me. But do you mind telling me where I actually am?" The women smirks and snaps her fingers as the room get lit. Light slowly turning on in the darkness of the room seeing the women features fully. Seeing as she is completely butt ass naked in front of me. "Women put on some clothes!" Clover yells and shakes her head at the women who intern laughed. 

"How about you give me your babies first." Clover grabs a pillow and slams it into the succubus face. There was a loud thud in the room as the pillow slapped the sex demon in the face. "Oh yes harder daddy!" That makes clover face look at her with horror. "The fuck did you just say!" 

Clover shakes  her head and grabs the her hand. "Come on you get dressed and tell me where I am." She licks her lips and shakes her ass walking to the closet getting dressed. "Why did this happen to me? Why does this always happen to me?" Sighing walking over to the wall clover looks out the window seeing she is in a forest but is a lot least pretty. 

Hearing that the women  is done changing which turning around seeing she is in dark suit looking at me with a smirk. "Well you clean up good know start talking." She smiles and sits down in a chair looking at me with her pink eyes. takes her hand and gesturing to a chair. "Have a sit?" Clover nods her head walking over to the chair sitting down. 

"Clover my name is clover what is yours?" She ask giving her attention to the women before her. "Mia I am the queen of the succubus this is my home and kingdom, you are in the dark forest." With that being said clover look at Mia and sighs with her leaning her head back in the chair. "I'm in the dark forest. So far away from my team shit." Cures herself for letting the dragon take her so far away from where she need to go. Where she wanted to go her mate is there waiting for her. 

"So clover that was I never seen a human that has killed a dragon before. I want you to do  something for me and I'll give you my help, what do you say?" Thinking it over clover does not have that many options that can real help her right now and maybe the demon can help her in the long run. 

"Mia that depends on what you want from me? And how I can give it to you" Mia nods her hand understanding then stands up making clover stand up with her looking at her with interest. "Clover it is very simple of what I would like from you and then I was help you get back to your mate and team." 

Clover still wondering what the demon can really want from her thinking she just need help with a spell or something. Nothing that can really get in clover way of getting out of here or life changing. "Clover I need you to bond with me." 

When those words left the demon mouth her world froze in place not moving as the towers of time broke around her. "Clover I am asking you to make me your soul knight. Not asking to mate unless you want to spices up your life then I am down." 

Those words made clover breath out and smack the women on the head. "Your a damm weirdo understand me." But never the less not was not a bad plan so thinking it over for about three to four minutes the she got her answer." 

"I'll do it but on one condition understand." Mia nodes walking over the clover holding out her hand. "Do you intend to be this annoying?" the demon laughed with a smile on her face seeing as she has a new purpose in life.