We Were More

Both the women look at the each other not able to tell what is going to happen. "What do you mean your a virgin succubus?" Clover asked looking down at the girl making her smile. "I lived for a really long time as you know and I just didn't click with anyone. So I did not have sex and before you say it your going to say it is in your nature and I going to say is no it is not in are nature." That leaves clover even more dumbfounded.

"What...do you mean all the tails about you is sleeping with humans in their sleep?" That made Mia sigh and look at her mate with soft eyes. "No that is what humans have to say about my kind we where not always know as sexual demons that slept with humans. We are one of the oldest or if not the oldest  race in the whole supernatural world clover. Humans thought those nightmares that where sexual."

Mia stroke her mates hair as she holds her not planning to go any far then what they already have done because clover still as another mate and mia wants to meet her mates other half before anything of sexual nature happens. "Wait what do you mean that you weren't know as sexual creatures. Then what where you know as then?" Mia can only smile at her mate curious running through her.

"We were healer and warrior. The first magic users that showed other species how to heal from their wounds using the body. We used skin but not in sexual manner that humans and other species that are younger do not understand. We can control the mind helping people deal with their grief and pain if needed."

Clover look at her mate with wide eyes has she felt guilty that her own kind made such story's about the demons. Mia on the other hand having lived to long has seen her kind fall to what they are know as today. She hates that all people think of when they hear its a succubus that means they only want sex and leave how little this humans made her kind feel.

"Mia I didn't know...I just thought that...I-I'm sorry for bring it up." Clover quickly spoke but Mia didn't want clover to go back in her shell. "Relax my little firefly it's just how other are taught to think of us. It does not help that my kind with all the blame and need of people lust just gave in none like me."

When Mia said that clover looked at her mate with awe wondering how strong willed a person has to been when their entire race is lied about and taught to other wrong. She wants to help and hopes to gods that Val does not say anything that will upset the demon if she get mad that I have another mate.

Clover does not see why she would after all if she is had two mates why can the other two be mated as well? If that is how it works anyway. Not thinking about what happening around Mia Smiles knowing that her mate is thinking again taking this time to do what she wanted to.

Looking down into the water seeing what she was looking for and timed it right. "Clovey come here darling I want to show you something that I think you will like." The younger girl next to Mia turns her head and looks at her mate with a slightly tilted head. The demon chuckles and grabs clover softly by the waist bring her closer to the water seeing something that made her jaw drop.

"Wow what are those they are so cool Mia I want one!" Mia tried hard not to let a laugh leave her lips but failed as she laughed and clover blushed. "No you can't keep them darling but you can look at them all you want." Looking into the water there is a giant pack of moon fish glowing brightly as the light of their glow shines of the walls. 

They swim in a unless circle lighting up the crave as Mia took clover hand softy bring it to the water as one of the moon fish rub against clover hand making it glow brightly. "This is so beautiful Mia what are they doing it so cool, I never seen anything like it before in my life?" Mia takes her hand and pull it in the water making all the fish swim in a line. Releasing her magic into the water so the fish can eat something.

"Moon fish like to eat magic dust which comes of magical beings  I happen to have a lot and they look for it. No it does not hurt or harm people they are magic filters. taking in the magic then passing it through their body with glowing colors." Clover looked down again seeing the number of fish double then triple as more of them change color as the demon let a little of her magic out.

"Mia can you teach me how to do that? Like release my magic so fish come near it cool but it fine if you don-" Before the younger girl can finish what she was saying the demon put her finger on her mouth stopping her. "I will gladly teach you how to release your magic."

That made clover blush and then smile seeing the demon was happy again. She will not let the demon suffer for what humans had made her kind suffer for so long. Mia takes Clover hand in hers making it glow a bright pink color with purple sparks.

"Do not forget that this is their world respect it and show no harm and they will accept you even for your flaws. After all everyone should have a chance to be who they are in their heart making the best of the world around them." The demon spook softly has the fish make a glowing white heart shape in the water.