My Sweet Star

The flash of lightning when clashed the metal brought light to the world for a spilt second but there was still light never the less. Being pulled back by the force of the wind created from the lightning bolt strike sends me into the ground with a grunt as my body slides over the grass. 

Slamming my hand down stopping me. "Is is died? because if so well done cap!" That voice making me groan and stand. "Oh its still alive the fuck Cap!!" I can't with him sometimes like what have I ever do the have this asshole as my bestfriend.

"oh shut it, just get ready for the next attack and please Ray do something that is not talking." Sighs getting up and looking at the giant as steam comes off of its body. "Well that was one way to piss it off Clover!" Maze yells as I huff. 

"Damm I like to see something better come out of your ass on the fly maze." She raises a brow then snaps her fingers together making an ice but half the size of the one we are going against. "Yeah Clover might want to get over here before those two go at it." Nodding my head I run over to my team so we can get out of here.  

We spent hours in the forest. Most of the team did not like it. But I did the beautiful songs the birds sang in the tree drenches. Walking through the woods I decided to tell my team about my mate. 

"Guys I need to tell you all something important and after I am done you can ask questions." Walking ahead turning on my heel making the wet grass and leaf's twisted. They all stop and look at me serious even Ray was serious that is a first gods I swear he was an idiot. "I found my mate.." I start off slowly and all of them go to speak at once making me groan. 

"Wait really who are they and what are they like can we meet them!" My team ask at the same time. I will tell them if they will let me talk for one second. "Have we meet them before!" Growing tired of how my team is asking and throwing questions at me. "enough all of you sit down!" 

They all shut up and sit down looking at me with puppy eyes, as I try not to slam my head into a tree for opening my mouth in the first place regret is what I feel right about now. "To start this off, Yes I found my mate. Yes you guys know her and its complicated." That last word got all of their attention  as they sit up waiting for a name. 

Why do I feel like if I do this I'll never hear the end of it for the rest of my life. "You all knew her as sliver eyes or the vampire knight..."  I say and anything around me got dead quite as all my teams look at me with blanks faces until art gets up and gives me a hug catching me off guard. 

"Well it's about damm time you found your mate clover I'm so happy for you. Don't matter how she is a vampire or why all that matters is she is your mate and with that is one of us even if she still scares the crap out of me." I hug back Art moved by his words knowing he always was a softly on the inside.

Then Maze get up and hugs both of us. "You finally found your  one  clover I'm  so happy for you yeah she may be a vampire such is really weird and I don't know how that would work but as Arthur said she is your and one of us. We will make sure you get to see her again and make it to the finish line." 

Feel myself about the tear up because my family has welcomed me in open arms and will trust my mate. That word feel so where to say but there is so much to do before we are actually  mates. 

Ray stand up and hugs us as well making a group hug. "I'm happy for you cap just know we are here and your ass is totally going to get topped!!" I chuckle at ray shaking my head and stepping back from the group hug looking at everyone with a smile. 

"now lets get up to that hill making a camp for the night." Turning around looking up the hill that we have to get onto. Making are way up the hill it was beautiful. 

The sky was clear as the stars started to come out. The flat grassed plateau pushed us over into the sky getting ready for some sleep, All of us lay in the grass getting some sleep but not before we made a fire and eat some food that we hunted on the way up the hill. 

Laying on the grass looking up into the stars I think about my mate wondering what she thinks about me or what she wants in her life. The world is not something that play nice with others so I'll try to keep it low with her. 

Seeing as I'm the last one up, I decided all put out the fire watch's as it turns into smock clouds. Sighs as I walk back to my spot ready to get some sleep I Feel someone stare at me but it not unwelcoming turning around seeing those sliver eyes that make my heartbeat skip. 

"Hello my little mate." Val angelic voice said as she neared walking closer to me seeing her here making me want to go out and hold her. "Val how did you find me?"

"Well you kind of did flash the whole place with that lightning of your love." Making me huff as she sits next to me laying down away from my team looking at the stars with her. 

"They are very beautiful, I have look at them for over 700 years but now it's feels more complete. Like I am whole. I know you got questions for me and I'll answer them all when the time is right but for now my little mate sleep." She whisper and I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep with a smile on my lips.