Why She the Succubus Queen

Smut warning

Mia pov

Looking down at both of my beautiful mates makes my heart race and I can hear both of their hearts beating just as fast. "So my little mates do I have your consents to move forward?" I wanted to make sure both of them are ok with this before it really gets heated. I will not judge and think of them differently if they are not ready to be inmate. Looking at Clover first "Yes baby I will love to." She smiled and leaned up kissing me softly making me smile into the first her soft lips against mine.

Then she leans down with a smile on her pretty face. Turning my head to Val on the other hand she had a different way of answer and used her speed to smash her lips into mine. Making me moan and groan as I hear her panting and moan. Val gripes my leather pants tightly and kisses her way painfully slow to my ear whispering. "You better fuck me right now before I rip of this little layer that keeping your pussy away from me."

A powerful growl leaves my lips and all I see in the corner of my eye clover crawling over and quietly and Slapping Val ass. "Now we share Val she is ours or do I have to put you in her place which would be rightful under me in-between my legs licking my pussy." I smirk because this is getting way to fun to watch. Biting my lip I slide my hand into Val pants and rub her folds teasingly as she goes to speak.

"Mmm....f-fuck....I'm...going t-to....have...y-you...on....y-your...kn-OH FUCK!" I smirk against Val neck as I rub her folds faster moving her panties out of the way. Bring my face closer to her neck breath on it as I whisper. "What the matter my little moon is something bothering you?" I tease and feel her wetness running down my fingers as I keep rubbing her folds in a circler motion with a growl at the back of my throat.

Licking her neck slowly teasing her even more making her shiver and tilts her head even more to the side. "F-Fuck.....your...teas-!!" I push one of my fingers into her pussy slowly igniting every nerve in her body. She starts buck her hips making my finger go deeper thinking she wants more I give her more by adding another finger. "Oh sshit...that it....I-I...know you have...more...please Mia....baby.."

I growl as my tail comes out and slides up Val shirt wrapping around her breast squeezing it slighting. Clover on the other hand has been rubbing against my side this whole time moaning in my ear edging me on even more. Clover has taken off all her clothes but panties that are rubbing slowly against my side. Feeling my skin start to get wet from clover leaking through her panties.

Taking my other hand I take off Val shirt and bra seeing my tail giving her plump breast slight tight squeezes making her moan and throw her head back panting and begging for more. "Baby you should give it to her you know. Give her that release that she is begging for." Clover say to me and start kissing my neck, her rubbing gets faster and faster and she starts to moan in my ear.

Growing more heated by the second as both my mates moan out my name wanting more. who was I to say no. So I gave the more. Clover rubbing got sloppy and I used my magic to always keep her on edge never able to truly get her release. "MIA..gIvE....me...my..r-release!" The glowing in my eyes never clam done as I took my free hand and rubbing Clover clit with her but because of my magic she cant have a release she just getting endlessly edged over and over again.

Leaning over I take Clovers breast in my mouth and swirl my tongue around teasing her nipple. Her back arches and pushes me into her breast more moaning out my name into the night for everyone to hear. But as hot as that will be I put a spell around us so people cant see or even hear us. I wanted alone time with my mates. No one needs to know what we are doing.

I moan out into clover breast as I feel something wet touch my tail. Fuck what is that her mouth or pussy don't tell me pussy I can get her pregnant oh shit its her pussy!

Val took the demon tail not knowing what could happen but she wanted to make her mate feel good and herself at the same time. Then Val took the tail sucking on it little making it nice and wet though the way Mia working her clit she knows that it would have been enough. Bring it closer to her dripping pussy that getting the ground wet, she teased the red and black tail. Pushing it into her.

I moan louder into clover breast as I nip and pull at her nipple then go to the other breast licking it. Clover body is practically humping against my body and I can feel Val testing the water with my tail. Losing a little control I push my tail into her then feel her walls clamp and squeeze around it as she moans out with Clover. "FUCK YES MIA!!!"

Sucking on clover breast I see her shaking wildly against my side and she be endless torture and edge but what I didn't say was that this spell may stop her from going over the edge. It stacks the more pleasure I give her the higher her orgasm will go. I plan on making both of my mates hit over that line.

I let go on Clover breast watching it bounce from the motion and palm her pussy rubbing it faster and faster. Their both mine. Speeding up my tail that now deeper into Val as she cums all over ground getting my tail and everything else cover and I drill her and then feel her wall clench around my poor tail coming inside her deeply. I get taken over the edge and release the spell on Clover as her eyes roll back and She scream at the top of her lungs.

"Mia oh my god!!!! FUcK...im Squirting!!!!" Just like that Clover squirts all over my abs and breast shaking onto the ground as Val on the other hand has drool coming out of her mouth with her tongue hanging out, my tail still buried into her as I bring my mates closer to me holding them.