To The Star's

Clover pov

Everyone well almost everyone is here besides Mia. I was sitting here with Val right next to me keeping me warm by the fire. Looking over seeing my brother and atlas getting along just fine which is weird, since ray can drive any person mad given enough time for that to happen. 

"So what are you atlas? I don't mean to be rude just curious to know what you are and what she was?" I was going to say Mia had a name but Val growled lowly and Maze quickly shut her mouth. Maze said a quick sorry and looked at the fire again. 

"I'm a hunter...well actually the first hunter ever made. Atlas Grey, best friends with that one other there." I turn my head looking over at the path Mia took. Turning my head back I see everyone jaws dropped as the man just shrugs it off like nothing. "Your....the....f-first....hunter-" before Ray could finish his thoughts we all heard a laugh. 

"Really that what your surprise about not the fact that you attack the strongest being alive?" My heart speeds up and so does Vals as she holds my hand tighter. "What the fuck do you mean!?" Ray shouted looking at everyone then it clicked as he turned around at the spot Mia headed.  

"Really are you all that dense didn't you feel her power. When she was right there in front of you. Feeling like your an ant compare to the sun." Right when Atlas said those words we all saw a giant purple light bolt into the sky.  "There she goes again...wonder if she going to titan or Io?" 

I look at Atlas with a look of you got to be fucking me right now. "What do you mean that she going to Titan or Io!!? Titan is billion miles away from us and Io is like 390.4 million miles away." I look at Ray with a really look. "Was the .4 really needed we get it. its far as fuck. Atlas as she done this before?" 

"Yeah all the time she tends to travel the stars when she gets lonely or sad. As you may know clover she has lived a very very long time. being alive for that long and she never was or had a lover or even a friend until she meet me. She travels the stars looking at all of them or even bring stuff back from them. Clover and you Val please she may be different but love her the same." 

Atlas looked at me with soft eyes and then back at the fire. I felt a wave a emotion thinking of how she was lonely for so long. "You don't have anything to worry about she is are mate and we will stay with her until the end of time and love her with all are soul and I know she will do the same for us." Val say making me kiss her hand and the look up at the sky seeing the purple glow again and land by the lake we are sitting near. 

"Looks like she is back why don't you to go and talk to her for some alone mate time. Have fun oh and do wear protection." I great mother Atlas is now a think. Val and I stand up walking over to the lake slowly holding each other hands as I turn seeing atlas send the other way and then grab rays hand and walk away with him. Oh I see you little bro get it! anyway the task at hand sexy demon and vampire mates. 

I feel mate feet step over some fallen leaf's and branch's but other then that it is quite for now. I hear Val breath hatch and I look over only to see Mia in the water with nothing no top and I cant see her ass! Fuck the water and being so damm dark. "Val baby your bottom is showing" I smirk and Val just looks at Mia then at me. "Did you just call me a bottom yo-" 

"Now she is right little moon you are a bottom but a very sexy one at that." Snapping my head over I see Mia get out of the water as she shows her six-pack and plump breast at full view. To say my mouth went dry and I can feel Val lust radiating off her. "See something you like? If so do tell I can stand here all day." 

Looking down because I could not stop myself I see Mia wearing tight black leather pants with a chain on the side. The fuck this  looks hot on her. Oh god Val looking like she lost control but then Mia speeds over right in front of my face seeing her perfect breast right there. 

"What's wrong little firefly seem your glowing bright then usually today?" I gulped and tried to clam down but I'm sure Val already smelt it and Mia was smirking knowing full well what she is doing to us. Then she walked closer to Val and put her finger under her chin and I heard a purr from val. how really she purrs hmmm. Standing there looking at both of them is hot. Seeing Mia dominant  aura surrounding all of us. I can see Val face light up a deep shade of red.

I decide to be bold and walk behind Mia and trace her abs. Val and I look at each other then are mate knowing what we are going to with her. We are going to love her or so I thought until I blink and me and Val are on the other side of the lake and both of us are on the ground. Looking above me I see Mia standing there with bright glowing pink eyes, as her hair moves slight in the wind. Val on the other hand was look at Mia and purr happily. "Oh my little mates how I'm going to rock both of your worlds."