Lightning bolt

"Oh my god we are going to die from a bloody heat stroke!" Ray yelled when we been training for 10 hours straight in the sun . It was the weekend so there was one more week until the games begins.

"Shut the fuck up ray here let me help you." Maze walks over and puts her hand on rays head and in an instant he feels fine because of maze ice. Only if she freeze his ass solid that be nice.

"Ray I sure one day you are going to say something that get us all killed." Arthur said and ray just shrug it off. "If we die then we die laughing are asses off or am I wrong." I sighed he is not wrong we have a death wish for joining the game but why not right. As humans are lives are limited we don't have forever to do what we want so the life we live is the only one you get so live it to the fullest.

"Ok ok both you shut it the game is in a week and sliver eyes is going to be there." When I said that they all got quiet we all know she is the most dangerous to take on and yes we have amazing abilities. But she is on a hole different level completely.

"Clover I hope to god we don't fight her I like living you know." Ray said and that got everyone to smile even me. He is an idiot but he is are idiot. I won't change my team for the world I love them all like family.

"Sadly ray I don't know if we will or won't or even what the games are all we have to do is try and will and stay alive that helps to." I say will a chuckle and my teams face says it all their are you serious face. "Yes yes I'm serious now training is done I see you all Tomorrow."

Will that we all say are goodbyes and head to are dorms well they did I went for a walk. It was getting dark with storm clouds yes call me weird but thunder storms help me sleep and keep me at peace. I use my lighting to speed away from the school and find a dirt path.

I go on a dirt path that lends god knows where but what do I have to lose. Walking though the woods I start to hear waves crashing together. Then I see the clouds above getting darker and hear thunder in the sky.

When I start to feel my muscles start to relaxed as I take in the the ocean waves and thundering storm come my way. I feel my self starting to let go and I feel lighting moving though my body. "Well if you going to let it storm then give me a storm will you." I yell at the sky's and winds starts to pick up and I start to smirk these will be fun.

I let a small bit of power out and cracking of the sky's can be heard. Rain starts pour down. Hitting my face and then I made a lighting bolt hit the sea. I feel free and with That I let out the power that was asking to be freed all day. Then i close my eyes and up them and raised my hands up and close them to a fist. 10 rapid lighting strikes happen at once hitting the sea.