Under the Moonlight

The song helps descries what clover and Mia are feeling in this chapter.

Clover had closed her eyes just for a little hoping it would help her sleep knowing that she has two mates. She was not mad not even close to why she had two mates. The only thing she feels is happiness flow through her bones.

Being in Mia arms she felt safe and loved just like with Val. Though she needs to get to know her mates better in the future. Just having them with her was amazing. All she has to do is get them together. Hoping for the best that they like each other and don't fight but clover is not afraid to fight her mates.

Feeling the bed lose up and Mia arm loosen making clover whimper. She does not want Mia to leave and goes to say something until she feel the pair of strong arms wrap around her pulling her up. "What are you doing Mia? I was going to sleep." The demon only chuckled taking clover out of the room and to the living room.

"I am taking you out for a little so try and have fun will you and don't even try to hop out of my arms I rather not have my mate turn into mush." The demon said walking over to the front door opening it getting hit with the rays of the moon high in the night sky.

Mia loves coming out of her house on the full moon knowing that it is the best time to do it. Closing the front door looking up into the moonlight Mia looks down at her mate as she opens up her wings that are pure midnight black with a void in them.

Clover looking at her mate with awe as she strokes the wings a little. She can't help it she looks amazing when they are out. Mia can't help but smile as her mate looks at her wings with love. It's not everyday that someone gets to see a demons wings. But Clover got to see them and she was happy that the trust between them was enough for that.

"Now I need you to hang on to me. I'm going to take you to a spot that I love so bare with me darling." Clover could only smile and blush holding onto the demon as she flaps her wings taking of the ground flying into the sky. The wind blows past them making her hair go crazy. She has also noticed that her mate will not go above the trees. "The titans are a pain in the ass and your not fully health from your wounds so I don't want to fight one yet."

Mia says in a soft voice looking at her mate getting lose in her eyes as she gets to the spot. Clover gets lose in her mate eyes the pink in them always seems to get brighter by the day, like the demon is slowly coming back to life. As clover turn her head so lets a small gasp leave her lips as she is seeing a big open field with a giant tree glowing blue and green colors.

"This is amazing Mia." Clover whisper as her mate brought her to the ground. She looks at everything seeing floating jellyfish dancing around the forest that they are in. Their colors being white, sliver, red, black, gold ,purple, and pin. Her jaw drops as she see a big one the size of a tree just floating above the forest as it glows blinking a bright pink color.

"They are pretty aren't they clovey. they have been here since I have." Those words make me look over at my mate with wide eyes. Clover knowing she was old but not that old. "Sorry if this sounds rude but like how old are you?" Mia only laughs at how cute her mate is being and walks closer to the girl looking down at her with a smile on her lips.

"To old for you to know clovey." She steps back but clover wraps her arms around the demons waist pulling her into clover as she smiles feeling their bond. "It is fine if you don't want to tell me I don't care just know that I am here for you." She whispered looking at the demon lips.

Mia on the other hand does not want to start problems with clover other mate and wish's to get off on the right foot so she turn clover around showing the girl the moon lighting up the lake. The lake shines as the rock in it shine like falls stars waiting to get into the sky and be free. Part of this was amazing because the demon was with her and showing everything to clover taking her hand.

Clover looks up at the demon as she rolled up her pants getting closer to the water. "Come my little clover let me show you." She has in a soft voice making the younger girl heart pick of the pace looking at her mates body shinning of the moonlight as her pinks eyes carry the world in them looking at clover.

She blushes taking her hand being brought into the still water slows making a ripple in the water surface. The demon pulls clover in to her arms. As clover wraps her legs around the demon body. "You look beautiful in the night and please don't hide from me." Clover say in a whisper looking at her mate as she turns her skin back to its color as her horns show with her tail. "Much better Mia know that you never have to hide who you are from me."

She cups the Demons cheeks looking at her with love as the demon does the same. Like the whole world stopped around the two. Seeing pink eyes melt into green. Mia shows her wings. "Do you think you can tame a demons heart clover" The demon whisper as moon fish swim around her feet glowing a white color lights up clover face. "Yes."