Entrance

We got to the palace where the party was being held. "Well we are going into a room with the most powerful people in the world and they all look down on us." They all look at me and nod there heads telling me that they know what to do.

We will show them that we are not weak. That we will win the tournament. "Clover don't do anything stupid." I look at ray with a glare and he just laughs. "Yeah tell yourself that you idiot and don't even think about hitting on anyone. They mostly have mates and I like you to live though the night."

We walk up to the giant wood doors. "I don't know if it just me or what but why the fuck do they have doors these big?" Sometimes ray is an idiot but that question I feel like slapping him he already knows why the doors are these big because the leader of the Titans is here and they needed to make the doors huge for him to get inside the dinning room.

"Dumb ass it's for the leader of the titans and you know that but you still ask." He just laughs and starts to open the door. "What the fuck how much money does there school have compared to ours clover these place is cover in gold and diamonds." Maze asked and truth be told I guess when you old you can save that much money and pulse these school has more of an elite group of people go to it.

"I wonder what would happen if I spilled my damm drink of these red carpet?" I turn my head away from the room and look at ray looking at a giant red carpet. "Well for starter I think that cost more then your life and everything you own ray so don't be an idiot and spill your damm drink."

"Bitch please nothing would go wrong." And as he said that. He lend against a wall and knock over a golden egg. Just like that the hole room went dead quiet and all the nobles and family leaders turn their head to us.

"Oh fuck me and my damm life I'm going to kill you after these you bloody idiot!" I whispered yelled but knowing their supernatural they totally hear what I said.

"You idiots that was the golden egg of the dragon of fire he gave it to these school because his son goes here and wanted his son to bring a gift!" Tuga yelled in my head oh shit OH SHIT.

"Well that a way to make an entrance. Break a gift of a dragon king." I snap my head towards the voice and I see the second best fighter in all the great schools and rival to the vampire knight.

"Hi I'm hazel and you most be the infamous clover?" I can tell she was making fun of me. "Why yes I am and you don't live up to the story's about you. I figured you be taller." I stated with the up most respect I could ever muster with out laughing out loud at her.

"Don't you think it time to sit down?" We all look over to see the king of wolves gesturing to the empty sits where I think they want us to sit. Right next to the vampires.

I turn on my heel and start walking towards are table these about to be lovely.