Tension and Anger

Third person pov

Everyone sat there dead and quite nothing was making a sound. The whole group was shut down and frankly some taking Alexis words harder then other namely her two sisters. Well other where not surprise at all knowing Alexis far better then even her own family. Atlas know the struggles the immortal has gone through time and time again. He has watched his friends suffer for what she is. How the lovable immortal one day turn as cold as ice never moving not even a tear left as she watched the world around her over and over again. She fought and lost and fight again winning only to have the very people she saved hate her or call her a freak of nature a monster.

"Well at least she finally decide to let it out." Atlas spoke in a tone of which had almost a brotherly feel to it. He has always look out for Alexis and in turn Alexis look out for him and his stupid mouth. They where the best team when it came to ruining a whole party or town. "What did you just say Atlas?" Mia asked in a serious and questioning tone. "I believe you heard me Mia you know nothing of your real sister. Both of you went your separate ways and left Alexis all by herself you have no idea what she had to go through to make it here to right now."

Mia growled lowly and everyone got tense again feeling the air go thick and dangerous. Ace herself growled to showing her eyes at the hunter but he did not bow or kneel. If anyone could kill Mia and Ace it would be Atlas after all he is one of the oldest bring alive and is the most skilled in hand to hand combat having never lost. "Both of you know nothing of your sister and I know that and you know that yet you getting made for me telling you a fact. Guess what I don't give a shit if it hurts you. I telling you as it is and before you lose it watch out after all don't wake up Uchenna after all she is sleeping rather well."

Atlas looked at lady death or her real name Uchenna D. also know by very little but being around Lex he has learn many thing from good to bad it all matter of how you look at it. "Who the fuck is Uchenna?" Mia growled rather loudly making clover and Val furrow at there mate seeing how rude she is being. Maybe she was hurt by her sister words or anger at herself for never really being the big sister she was supposed to be. Her growl made Uchenna move around and Atlas bite his lip hard. He was not afraid of Mia or Ace but he was afraid of Alexis knowing what she will and can do. The man also knowing that his friend cares rather deeply for the goddess well former goddess at this point.

Gods and Goddess are not allowed to have kids at all and when they do they are hunted down and killed both the mother and baby, but the gods could not do that to Uchenna because they all feared for the one being they try never to cross paths with. The other may not know but Atlas was there when Alexis had enough all the gods and started killing them one by one. In total the women had murder half of the gods in a single week. There was nothing they can do against her. After all how to you fight a being that can take everything you throw at it and heal in seconds or steal your own power and use it against you.

"You do not scare me Mia and I know you think I should be shitting stones right now but trust me when I say this your sister is far more cunning." Atlas grabs his sword and starts to stand up but not Mia but Ace grabs him by the throat throwing him into a tree breaking the land as she growled. "That is the last time you speak you annoying pest I wanted you dead for so long now I will end it." Atlas stood on his feet and griped his sword tight looking at Ace. Everyone moved and even Mia took her mates and everyone else away putting up a shield but they all forgot the Uchenna laying on the ground as the fight started.

"Mia Lady Death we need to get her she still on the ground she got get hurt or worst the baby if its true! Stop this damm fight now!" Clover looked at Mia with stormy eyes and Mia.

"My love I can't I have to keep this shield up some no one gets hurts. My sister Ace controls a small pocket of time and even the nature. We are not effected by it because I'm using my power to keep this shield up but if I put it down you all can get hurt or worse so I will not put any of you in danger. I don't even know why she got so damm mad. " Mia growled and Clover and the other look at the two fearing the worst.

Lady death finally open her eyes and saw what was happening around her. The feeling of pain shot through her head like the world is being brought down on her shoulders. The gods has stripped her of her title and most of her power but she still has enough to move herself in a shield panting and coughing up some blood.

"What the hell is even happening I just wanted to talk to Lex not get in the middle with what that was?" She groans and Clover get over to her and kneels down same with Val. "They are fighting and shit everything is so weird but are you ok? you are looking pale right now." Clover pointed out and then hear a loud thud as Atlas gets throw against the shield. Ace look surround by gold as she looked down at Atlas with power.

Ace say something but no one can hear it because of the wind outside the shield slamming against it ripping up the earth and throwing it around like nothing. "Fuck she really losing control here dammit what pissed her off! Shit I can't do anything because I have to keep this shield up" Mia growled and looked at her sister will wanting to know what up. Only the to seeing someone grab Ace be the head and slam it so hard into the ground it made an earthquake breaking the shield into pieces.

The Dust surround everything, Atlas was sent fly for a couple of miles. Has Ace head was bloody and buried into the ground her body not moving an inch. but the person that standing above her with deep glowing eyes was no other then Alexis. Her aura was completely red and predatory.