Bitch what

"Bitch what the fuck you mean the game is tomorrow!" What the actual hell tuga why didn't you wake me up. Oh wait he can't talk right now ahh I'm going to kill him.

"Yes I'm alive I just got slipped and fell on my head pretty hard." I stated and everyone looking at me like I found the Fountain of youth. "For god sakes people get back to what you where doing!" I'm getting tired of people looking at me like I'm made or gold.

"Ok well sense your clearly back should we skip class to go train because you been gone for a week and literally the games we been training for are tomorrow." Maze said Looking at me closely almost like studying me.

"Is there something wrong maze don't I look bad. Oh shit I'm still in my same clothes that I left in fuck!" Thats when ray and Arthur look at me closely just like maze like what the fuck did I do now?

"Clover did you hit the damm gym because holy hell dude your rip?" What on earth they talking about I look down and my skirt is tighter then is used to be. How did I just notice that now and I went to lift up my shirt and damm that not what I expected.

I mean I had a toned body but not these tuga im kill him even more. "Yes I was you know trying are now training regiment to see the progress and have to say it works good." Ray gives me a funny look but starts the walk away with the others.

"Where the hell do you think you guys are going we are going to train now so let get moving the other way." I pointed down the hall where the training site me go to is and they all smile I guess their happy I'm back or something is up with them.

Ray runs down the hall and yells on the top of his lungs. I can't with him. What is he even going to yell down the school hall? "We got are ace back bitches let's GO!" That it I thought he yell something more entertaining for his dumb ass personality. But I guess not maybe he happy that I'm alive and not died because we are the only gay two on the team.

Ray then runs back over to me to and we start to talk about random shit. I can't tell him or the other what happened to me because they ask so many questions.

"Clover hit me with that sweet Jesus love." Oh my god out of all things to say really he went for Jesus. " the only thing your gay ass is getting hit with an exorcism."

"Well is the guy going to be hot when he gives me my exorcism?" Of you horny bastard of course he ask if the guy is hot. It won't be the first time ray has been visited a exorcist. But what he does to those man they probably leave as sinner.

"Well if course that something you would ask anyway are you ready to train because we got one day." Ray look at me and the others stop it great what now. "Clover there a feast tonight and all of the elite school teams are going to be there." Oh shit so much for training god dammit I swear if I have to wear a damm dress I'm hitting someone with an lightning bolt.

"Ok so why are you all still looking at me like that there a party so what anything else I should know." They all stay quite what is actually happening just tell me. "Clover we be sharing a table with the vampires." Oh fuck